The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're Bike!

nthat.gif

If the Hawks fail to make  win the finals, ryanjumpman gets exiled  sniped. 
nerd.gif

lep.gif

Kind of like an all star weekend for us posters with Meth managing the all star thread. Now we have to come back to byron scott as op

Last edited:
Predictions:

OKC v GS in the 1st round.

Bulls roll into the playoffs.

Harden and Steph come down to the last week for MVP.

Russ wins the scoring title.

Yep that was a fun thread for the festivities. We did well with it. That Grande roast was solid. Plus Carrie's rack.

Last edited:
I think we should follow the NBA's lead and just take a few days off from this thread.

Well the 2nd half is here. No more games being played. The beatings start Friday. Cleveland will recieve the 1st one.

Melo's face near the end of the game looked like he was a 40 year old vet coming to terms with retirement.

Damn, watching Timeless Lakers, where they show old Laker games, and it's the Kings/Lakers from 2001

Hearing Breen, Walton and Snapper Jones 
pimp.gif

They need to get two color analysts who don't mind going at each other like Snapper and Walton did. They weren't all buddy buddy they usually had opposing view points

I wish I could get rid of some of the useless info stored in my brain. I realized I could name the college of every player in the game

Fisher with the headband over his ears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom