The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still amazed he broke his own leg in midair by kicking it slightly.

The human body is so strong and fragile at the same time.

Looks like my time here will be determined by the Hawks doing something they've never done before. Seems fair.

Last edited:
When I heard at first about Amare getting bought out, hadn't thought of the Clippers as a possible landing spot. Apparently they're in the mix to sign him. I'd take him. Big Baby really isn't cutting it at the back up PF spot.

Last edited:
Why does this matter? He literally plays with guys that considered Marbury their Jordan
That is why it's funny
laugh.gif
 some Kobe fans just bring up the farthest things to make Kobe look great.

That is why it's funny :lol:  some Kobe fans just bring up the farthest things to make Kobe look great.

Whenever somebody drops 50, you can count on dudes coming out the woodwork talking about his 81 point game or 60+ in 3 quarters.

Larry Sander getting bought out so he can pursue a different life from NBA, as rumored to be said per Sanders.

It's wild this Sanders stuff. He's got a lot of talent inside of him. But whatever, if his heart and mind aren't in it, so be it. I just hope he doesn't regret this when he's washed up and can't play again.

I'd love to see him get his act together man. Kid is a good defender, decent touch offensively, could really be a solid contributor for a contender.

it's not even like Sanders is on an *** team in last place. the bucks are nice this year, could be even nicer if his heart was in the game.

crazy

Dude had that Rasheed Wallace complex early, except even wilder. Not surprised at all by the Sanders news. He seems pretty unstable, mentally. Interested to hear about what's been going on with him, probably has a bunch of demons 

Sanders was one of the best rim protectors in the league 2 years ago and he's only 26. :smh:

His only major injury was to his orbital bone, he's healthy and like homie above me stated his team is actually good and he fits right in their game plan.

But then again as we've seen before with dudes like Ricky Williams, it's not just about having the elite talent and genetics, mental health/awareness plays a huge role in being at the top in anything.

I could see how all the business and mental aspects could drain a guy especially someone like Sanders who seems like a low key, free spirited kind of dude.

The Sanders news is unfortunate.

'12'-13 season he was at 3 blocks per game in just 28 mins a night. His opponents FG% at the rim was ridiculously low.

He's insanely talented.

I wonder if he & Shaka Smart have any kind of relationship. Maybe he should call on that, loosely similar to how Wade reaches out to Crean sometimes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom