The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched highlights of the 2001 all star game. Holy **** that was fun. And they played defense from the jump. It's easy to forget games like this with no true meaning.
they break the record for highest scoring game like every year

in 2020 the game will just be a literal layup/dunk line 

GSW got 3 starters in the 95 percentile for spot up shooting. :lol:

I don't see anybody beating them if they're healthy, team doesn't even make sense.

sanders 
mean.gif

Last edited:
sadly, i havent really watched the knicks this season. is amare washed? does he get minutes? how does he look physically?

still remember dunking on adonal at oracle :x

Last edited:
Amare to the Mavericks is probably the best choice for his career. They look to be built to contend for the next few years with a nice mix of youth and vet presence that will go a long way come playoff time. Still sticking with my off season prediction that they will make it to the Western Conference Finals

Why would be want to play with that clown who along with Harden froze him out of getting the points record last night. Clips gone be old news in a few years anyway.

Amare is still a nice scorer. Still really athletic. Mavs might be getting a Brandon Wright type piece off the bench.

As for Sanders - it's easy for people to bash him but mental health isnt a joke. Not just something you "get over." From what I hear, he suffers from depression and anxiety - and the only cure he thinks works is weed. Think he went to rehab over the summer and got clean but then started battling mood swings and emotional issues early in the season. Made him start again. Kinda sucks that weed of all things might ruin dudes career. He is getting paid though - so he has all the resources he needs.

GSW got 3 starters in the 95 percentile for spot up shooting. :lol:

I don't see anybody beating them if they're healthy, team doesn't even make sense.
sure... Lets see it happen in the playoffs... I can't see Gs getting out the west at all... Ill put $ on the field over Gs easily.. ...

If advanced stats existed back in the day, I wonder if anyone's legacy would be slightly altered?

Why would be want to play with that clown who along with Harden froze him out of getting the points record last night. Clips gone be old news in a few years anyway.

bruh i thought i was the only one that peeped them ****** started hating on the young bul. Could've easily hit 50 if fat *** stopped chucking and fed the hot hand and rus just made those layups he missed.

No man, we just have to accept that the Clippers are going to go back to being a perennial lottery team just because, you know, they're the Clippers. Doesn't matter that they now have legitimate ownership and management, play in one of the most desirable cities in the world, have great facilities, etc., etc.

Last edited:

Funny thing is.....CP3 assisted on like 20 of Russ points lol. Y'all see what y'all want though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom