The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sanders news is unfortunate.

'12'-13 season he was at 3 blocks per game in just 28 mins a night. His opponents FG% at the rim was ridiculously low.

He's insanely talented.
also a foul maniac. Couldn't ever stay in the game due to foul troubles he commits so often. Ironically

The Sanders news is unfortunate.

'12'-13 season he was at 3 blocks per game in just 28 mins a night. His opponents FG% at the rim was ridiculously low.

He's insanely talented.
also a foul maniac. Couldn't ever stay in the game due to foul troubles he commits so often. Ironically
Similar to Whiteside right now & Greg Oden a few years ago :lol:

But when he was in there, he was a force.

Amare was a beast his first year with the Knicks, that was probably his best season. Those 70 year old knees just couldn't hold up though.

Amare was a beast his first year with the Knicks, that was probably his best season. Those 70 year old knees just couldn't hold up though.

He was playing at a very high level and the Knicks looked so smart for once.

Melo came, his health went to ****, fast forward and we here.

True. Millionaires live in Eastside or by the lake shore, or greater Milwaukee area. I've seen plenty of Lambos, Ferraris, Maybach and RRs here. We have a lot of Illinois come here everyday. We just don't have that much activities as bigger cities would, but the night life is solid.

@IanBegley: Ex-#Knicks forward Amar'e Stoudemire is leaning toward signing with the Dallas Mavericks at this point, per sources.

will probably go to mavs but clippers would be one of his best spots playing pick and roll wit cp3 till blake gets healthy and then making their bench deeper when blake returned. wouldnt mind him coming back to my suns we could use him...
smokin.gif

Melo came and sucked all the power outta him |I

They were a fun team to watch before that trade went down :smh:

Last edited:
Blake is more talented offensively than Amar'e.

But when Dwight's athleticism goes he won't be worth the league minimum.

Aside from passing skills and brute strength what exactly does Blake have if you watched Amare ever since he lost his athleticism he developed a pretty solid post game and he has better footwork and touch around the basket the Blake right now

And Dwight will always be an above average to elite rim protector until he's 35

I just watched highlights of the 2001 all star game. Holy **** that was fun. And they played defense from the jump. It's easy to forget games like this with no true meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom