The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched Kobe's interview. I thought it was very interesting. Right or wrong in his approach he always deserves respect for what he's accomplished as a professional on the court.

If y'all wanna watch the Kobe interview from last night:  

Ahmad coming through with the good interview as usual. 

Vanilla as hell

kobe aint vanilla tho 
laugh.gif

Rumors starting to get more active ...

NBAllDay ‏@NBATalk_247 · 44m44 minutes ago
Warriors F Draymond Green says he is very interested in pursuing an offer sheet with the Pistons this summer, via @WojYahooNBA

Ohm Youngmisuk ‏@NotoriousOHM · 11m11 minutes ago
Hearing Detroit has reached out to Nets to inquire about Joe Johnson according to league sources.

Ric Bucher ‏@RicBucher · 6m6 minutes ago
Sources: Kings trying to reunite SG Arron Afflalo with new HC George Karl.

lol. Kobe out right lying saying he enjoys the film study with Text and acting how he‘s 5 steps ahead of the game. LOL That Jesus talk. The interview was conditioned.

He said WB played with anger and that‘s it. But that rage is like WB being wronged as a kid. He‘s not even close in physique.

Ohm Youngmisuk ‏@NotoriousOHM · 11m11 minutes ago
Hearing Detroit has reached out to Nets to inquire about Joe Johnson according to league sources.

Ric Bucher ‏@RicBucher · 6m6 minutes ago
Sources: Kings trying to reunite SG Arron Afflalo with new HC George Karl.
have the Pistons learned nothing from Josh Smith?

Afflalo/Faried for Stauskas/Thompson pls

Atleast they'll have a new arena
why you dislike the kings
I don't! Just funny to see how this franchise fell off a cliff since they shipped C-Webb to Philly a decade ago
laugh.gif
 I read you post about the arena as shade towards the Kings...

cuz when the Kings first fired Malone, our stupid *** GM kept deflecting questions about why the decision was made with: "obviously our ownership is committed to bringing the city a winning team, we have a new arena coming!"

that **** made my blood boil everytime he brought up the new arena rather than answering why he decided to fire Malone.

the off court going ons of what the Kings and it's ownership is doing is completely seperate from what is happening on the court.

Last edited:
have the Pistons learned nothing from Josh Smith?

Afflalo/Faried for Stauskas/Thompson pls

Maybe the Pistons are hoping to trade for Joe Johnson, cut him in a year and a half, and then improve again from subtraction.

And that would be a great deal for the Kings.

Rumors starting to get more active ...

NBAllDay ‏@NBATalk_247 · 44m44 minutes ago
Warriors F Draymond Green says he is very interested in pursuing an offer sheet with the Pistons this summer, via @WojYahooNBA

I refuse to believe Dray is looking to do anything other than get paid more in Golden State. I just read an article bout going back to Mich, etc. yadda yadda. All that sounds good, but i'ts fluff. He trying to use them as leverage.

i truly feel for the fans but new owner is trying so hard to copy GSW :lol: it was bound to fail

Joe Lacob hired Jerry West and got out of the way. Vivek is the opposite

Last edited:
I refuse to believe Dray is looking to do anything other than get paid more in Golden State. I just read an article bout going back to Mich, etc. yadda yadda. All that sounds good, but i'ts fluff. He trying to use them as leverage.

Agreed. I mean, I think he'd go to another team if the Dubs don't pay him what he wants, but I think his preference would be to stay with GSW.

KD and Russ going to be the best 2 players in the league the second half of the season in spite of Brooks.

Dray Day tryin to jack up his asking price 
laugh.gif

I don't think he has a preference, I think his preference is to get PAID

Last edited:
Warriors gonna have to pay Draymond.

Hearing he would love to play for the Pistons, that's a dangerous team with him, Drummond and SVG.

Really sad Jennings got injured, they were turning into a super exciting team and he was playing as good as he has ever played. :smh:

Augustine has been out there working as well on the low, really like his development and maybe all he needed was the right team and oppourtinity.

Afflalo/Hickson for Perk/Reggie/Lamb/Jones.

Man this makes hella sense for Denver.
That's an awful lot for afflalo. 

Just need 2 years out of him and some work from JJ. Good deal both parties IMO
I agree it's a lot to give up.. but having affalo to fill that 2 spot and taking the ability of brooks to play perk over other guys equals a tremendous win in my books

if we get all our guys healthy, who is trotting out a better starting lineup than: russ, affalo, kd, ibaka and adams

then we have waiters, morrow, mcgary and collison off the bench.. hopefully hickson could give us something or we could just move him on

Last edited:
"I expect the Toronto Raptors to make a hard push for a power forward who can score more easily than the Amir Johnson/Patrick Patterson combo, but it would surprise me if Masai Ujiri can pull something off. But also keep this in mind about Ujiri: He has been trying to get his hands on Nicolas Batum for ages, and he will give up just about anything to land the French forward. "

http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2015/02/17/sheridan-trade-deadline-lookahead-kanter-to-thunder

Denver also asking for 2 1st rounders and Thomas Robinson for Wilson Chandler

Last edited:
Harden's the on-court homie, so KD's goin come rock with us in the H. They already gave us a commercial foreshadowing it fam. and Jalen told yall it was happening in 2016, last year. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom