The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait wait, wtf?

how have we had some of the worse fans? we supported guys with the brooms in the mid 90s. and they also got a love when they kept trading away all future assets to be a middling team for all those years. I've never heard anybody say Houston has bad fans. If anything, I think we have too many homers.
you've never heard people say houston has horrible fans? the fans appear when things are rolling and can't be found when they aren't. 

Warriors gonna have to pay Draymond.

Hearing he would love to play for the Pistons, that's a dangerous team with him, Drummond and SVG.

A. None of these pistons matter. He's in like the best situation possible with the GSW. FIt and personnel wise.

B. Trade Monroe? Dray starts over Monroe? Monroe now a 6th man?

Dray to Detroit would be stupid from all angles, imo. His stock would fall too, imo. He's good, but he's not good enough to be like the 1st/2nd best player on a team. All this love for him would turn :lol: (and trust me, I like Dray a lot too)

Agreed. The chemistry he has with the dubs is just too great and he will probably get paid by the Warriors too, there's no reason for him to leave. Those vid clips of their air plane rides are too fun :lol:

A. None of these pistons matter. He's in like the best situation possible with the GSW. FIt and personnel wise.

B. Trade Monroe? Dray starts over Monroe? Monroe now a 6th man?

Dray to Detroit would be stupid from all angles, imo. His stock would fall too, imo. He's good, but he's not good enough to be like the 1st/2nd best player on a team. All this love for him would turn :lol: (and trust me, I like Dray a lot too)

Trade Monroe for potential and a 1st.

Draymond is good enough to play anywhere, his defense/rebounding/passing ain't gonna change no matter the system.

Of course he'll be best in GS because they're better but will they be willing to give him the max when a another team will?

I think they should but who knows.

No thanks, we don't need that charmin ultra soft stick figure

You're right it's the Wesley Johnson era.
pimp.gif
I despise Wesley Johnson. 

**** i hope he gets cut or something 

Trade Monroe for potential and a 1st.

Draymond is good enough to play anywhere, his defense/rebounding/passing ain't gonna change no matter the system.

Of course he'll be best in GS because they're better but will they be willing to give him the max when a another team will?

I think they should but who knows.
I'm a Draymond fan but you guys are making a cult following out of him. I guess we'll just see how it plays out. I agree he'd be a great fit on Detroit (and probably 10 other teams) but maybe he doesn't develop the same chemistry as he has with the Warriors. Are teams willing to pay max to see if he'll fit?? I think no chance, plenty of people disagree, we'll see. 

but we weren't going to get this harden in OKC.. because he would be limited by russ and kd being there.. you obviously still want him here and he's obviously still a great player, but he doesn't get the freedom he now has in houston
Obviously he wouldn't be putting up 25, 5 and 5...but you'd have a player CAPABLE of doing that. Nobody else in NBA history has had someone capable of doing that next to two other superstars.

Kd is just a beta man in the past year:

TA made him his prison ***** round 1

Can't even score on ****** cp3 round 2

Can't carry his team past the Spurs round 3

Wets his pants after pg gets hurt and is too scared to play for his country

Sits out half the season and plays like a pansy when he does play

Scores 3 points in the allstar game

All while Russ is going 110% every night and putting the team on his back

Kd softer than uncooked tofu

you guys know there's a difference between being a tough guy on the court and off the court. just like there are non-street cats playing tough on the court, there are street "thugs" playing extra soft on the court. there should be no question whether kobe is tough on the court.

Pat Bev is nowhere as important to Houston as Draymond green is to the Warriors and Bev plays the deepest position in the league he should get Isiah Thomas money though

you've never heard people say houston has horrible fans? the fans appear when things are rolling and can't be found when they aren't. 

:lol: Nah, bro.

We have homers galore. I was lowkey mad/rebelling against the team from like 2000-2010 for passing on 18 year old Rashard Lewis TWICE for Bryce Drew/Jason Collier. Trading away 21 y/o junior Richard Jefferson, 19 y/o sophomore Rudy Gay, etc. constantly trading away youth to get your Battier and Scolas of the world. Be a middling team every year, and never truly be a contender.

or getting a washed TMAC, franchise/dynasty years, all that jazz.. a bunch of fools gold, and the entire city was behind the squad that entire time. Even earlier when we were getting a washed Barkley. Washed Pip :lol:

Houston supported Harden wholeheartedly when people were down on him from the previous finals performance too. We got homers out here. and no Dwight slander in the H has even gotten any legs really.

Kd is just a beta man in the past year:

TA made him his prison ***** round 1

Can't even score on ****** cp3 round 2

Can't carry his team past the Spurs round 3

Wets his pants after pg gets hurt and is too scared to play for his country

Sits out half the season and plays like a pansy when he does play

Scores 3 points in the allstar game

All while Russ is going 110% every night and putting the team on his back

Kd softer than uncooked tofu

You go in the bucket with all of the ignorant basketball observers tbh.

KD's problems in the playoffs have all been about coaching.

It makes sense everything is about being so tough and aggressive. Which is Russ's personality. and Scott Brooks is out here telling his guys "be aggressive" every night without any actual scheme/approach to what they're doing.

There's a reason why ballhogs and mindless NBA players flourish in OKC...Reggie Jackson, Dion Waiters, Russ, KD (b/c he's the best scorer on the planet, period). Perk :lol:

and there's a reason why OKC steadily wastes guys whos games are less about being aggressive and more about feel and flow. Harden, Lamb, Perry Jones, Adams, etc.

if you want to see what KD can truly do, you need to hone in on that first half of the season playing point forward. He was actually unstoppable and made his teammates better. It's crazy how people forget that so quickly.

But my guess is those who don't realize how great of a talent he is and how unstoppable he could be with the right situation simply are dotcom toms/boxscore ******/only watch basketball when the series is ending in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Reactions: OTG
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom