The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
DC cats know KD isn't coming to Washington on anything other than a road game.

Can't knock the hope, though.

DC cats know KD isn't coming to Washington on anything other than a road game.

Can't knock the hope, though.
why not though 
indifferent.gif

IDK what the cap is going to be like but Draymond is definitely getting the equivalent of a "max" contract this offseason. 15 mil per year easy. Dude like that is EXACTLY what you need in this new age NBA.

soooooo KD is going to Houston to play with Dwight who already had back issues and now a knee issue..

"I expect the Toronto Raptors to make a hard push for a power forward who can score more easily than the Amir Johnson/Patrick Patterson combo, but it would surprise me if Masai Ujiri can pull something off. But also keep this in mind about Ujiri: He has been trying to get his hands on Nicolas Batum for ages, and he will give up just about anything to land the French forward. "

http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2015/02/17/sheridan-trade-deadline-lookahead-kanter-to-thunder

Denver also asking for 2 1st rounders and Thomas Robinson for Wilson Chandler

**** they can have Jordan Hill, just give us a pick.

KD going to DC makes sense to me. I can't imagine how I'd feel if I had a great talent that was limited in years and men who have never even played basketball at my level toyed and tinkered with who I should play with and who should coach me carelessly and inefficiently. Trading away James Harden was one of the worst trades I've seen in the NBA in the past 15 years. I think he's on pace to have a 25-6-5 year reminiscent of Jordan and Wade in their prime. Dion Waiters, a save face trade piece, can't replace that kind of production.

soooooo KD is going to Houston to play with Dwight who already had back issues and now a knee issue..
I think there's someone else there that he may want to play with too.

I could be wrong.
I believe the thinking in many circles when jalen rose made the comments, was kd would be going to Houston to play with harden and Dwight.. and that could possibly be a better situation than we he had in OKC

that's before Dwight's body starting breaking down further and parsons moved on to dallas

I believe the thinking in many circles when jalen rose made the comments, was kd would be going to Houston to play with harden and Dwight.. and that could possibly be a better situation than we he had in OKC

that's before Dwight's body starting breaking down further and parsons moved on to dallas
Also how do we know if Harden is cool with not being the top dog anymore since it would be KD's team if he went to Houston

KD going to DC makes sense to me. I can't imagine how I'd feel if I had a great talent that was limited in years and men who have never even played basketball at my level toyed and tinkered with who I should play with and who should coach me carelessly and inefficiently. Trading away James Harden was one of the worst trades I've seen in the NBA in the past 15 years. I think he's on pace to have a 25-6-5 year reminiscent of Jordan and Wade in their prime. Dion Waiters, a save face trade piece, can't replace that kind of production.
I get that lamb hasn't done squat.. but at least adams and now mcgary give some hope..

always remember to ask yourself when thinking of the trade

1) what did the clippers get for trading the number 1 overall pick (kyrie)?

2) what did the nets get for trading the 6th pick (lillard)?

it would be sorta a tragedy to see kd go to houston. not that they wouldn't be an awesome team, just having lived there for 10 years, i can say without a doubt houston has some of the worst fans. maybe los angeles or something is worse, i don't know, but houston is up there 

I get that lamb hasn't done squat.. but at least adams and now mcgary give some hope..

always remember to ask yourself when thinking of the trade
1) what did the clippers get for trading the number 1 overall pick (kyrie)?

2) what did the nets get for trading the 6th pick (lillard)?

I hear you. I also consider Harden's play in the Finals just before being traded. I just can't understand for the life of me why they traded him WHEN they traded him. Even though there's a salary cap and he balked at the offer they gave him, I still just don't get why Perkins couldn't be traded or ANYONE else to try to make room for Harden Serge Westbrook and Durant. It gets me upset because they were a hell of a team and one that could've done serious damage for years to come.

Last edited:
Warriors gonna have to pay Draymond.

Hearing he would love to play for the Pistons, that's a dangerous team with him, Drummond and SVG.

A. None of these pistons matter. He's in like the best situation possible with the GSW. FIt and personnel wise.

B. Trade Monroe? Dray starts over Monroe? Monroe now a 6th man?

Dray to Detroit would be stupid from all angles, imo. His stock would fall too, imo. He's good, but he's not good enough to be like the 1st/2nd best player on a team. All this love for him would turn :lol: (and trust me, I like Dray a lot too)

Ray Allen and Nate Rob still out there. Kind of surprised Nate wasn't picked up already.

it would be sorta a tragedy to see kd go to houston. not that they wouldn't be an awesome team, just having lived there for 10 years, i can say without a doubt houston has some of the worst fans. maybe los angeles or something is worse, i don't know, but houston is up there 

wait wait, wtf?

how have we had some of the worse fans? we supported guys with the brooms in the mid 90s. and they also got a love when they kept trading away all future assets to be a middling team for all those years. I've never heard anybody say Houston has bad fans. If anything, I think we have too many homers.

Last edited:
I don't know if there has been a worse basketball decision then keeping Kendrick Perkins and trading James Harden.

Morey must have felt like he got away with murder.

Thunder could have had 3 MVP level talents for 5 years at least.

I hear you. I also consider Harden's play in the Finals just before being traded. I just can't understand for the life of me why they traded him WHEN they traded him. Even though there's a salary cap and he balked at the offer they gave him, I still just don't get why Perkins couldn't be traded or ANYONE else to try to make room for Harden Serge Westbrook and Durant. It gets me upset because they were a hell of a team and one that could've done serious damage for years to come.
everyone didn't like trading away harden for $$ reasons. i read somewhere with the tax, the owners legitimately would have a hard time turning a profit if they signed harden to a max. i think they just made a financial decision without thinking about the dynasty/history that could have been made. 

we all know it was a bad move.. they should have amnestied perkins and just signed harden to the max which they could have offered (4 years 60 mill).. and then figured it out later

but we weren't going to get this harden in OKC.. because he would be limited by russ and kd being there.. you obviously still want him here and he's obviously still a great player, but he doesn't get the freedom he now has in houston

I literally think they just wanted someone who could provide spacing (hence why they went after beal and klay.. and what lamb should have been and martin would briefly provide).. then you have would have a pick to go with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom