The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your interpretation of him also involved directly comparing him to Nick Young and acting like they're the same player. So forgive us if we don't trust what you see when you watch him play.

indifferent.gif

I can't stand y'all sometimes man
laugh.gif

Listen to the guy that actually watches him play @Julius Wrek
I mean at least give us the chance to bring up some advanced stats before you use the, "watch him play or don't speak" cop-out 
laugh.gif

Not only does Reggie want to start,

but he wants to be the guy.

The featured player,

face of a franchise type stuff.

Can't hate a man for being ambitious.

True, but at the same time, like Clint Eastwood said in one of the Dirty Harry movies, a man should know his limitations.

Your interpretation of him also involved directly comparing him to Nick Young and acting like they're the same player. So forgive us if we don't trust what you see when you watch him play.

Shutup dude

:lol:

Your points about him having a selfish attitude and his production are all fair. But stop acting like you're the only one who knows what you're talking about when it comes to this dude

I want you guys to be perfectly honest, how much basketball have you actually seen reggie play?

Especially if you're going to then try to back it up with **** that's way off base.

Not only does Reggie want to start,

but he wants to be the guy.

The featured player,

face of a franchise type stuff.

Can't hate a man for being ambitious.
True, but at the same time, like Clint Eastwood said in one of the Dirty Harry movies, a man should know his limitations.
Trust me,

I am in complete agreement with your reply.

Just sucks things are playing out in the manner they are.

Anybody should want out if there were replaced by Dion Waiters.

Dion. *******. Waiters.

mean.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom