The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back when FORWARDS were FORWARDS and held the FRONT.  He would 'undress' lots of guys and put them to sleep night in and night out.  He invented the MMA elbow.  NBA JAM stole his move.  Kobe continues to cower in fear like his buddies, aka Melo, KG, KD.

Last edited:

****** be straight lying when they say they don't know who certain people are.

In this meme driven internet culture...anyone w/ a computer or phone knows who Lil B is 
laugh.gif
Strong cosign on this instance.

Nelson knows who did the curse thing to KD.

E40, straight Wolf Tickets

Back when FORWARDS were FORWARDS and held the FRONT.  He would 'undress' lots of guys and put them to sleep night in and night out.  He invented the MMA elbow.  NBA JAM stole his move.  Kobe continues to cower in fear like his buddies, aka Melo, KG, KD.

Karl Malone, aka the most overrated choke artist in NBA history.

i just dont want to end up like one of those ringless old guys in a dame lillard footlocker commercial

Dudes here thinking everyone knows they favorite or rappers that are in ... Not everyone listens to the radio or what's popular.

F k. Malone... Always hated that fool.
Plus he cost us a chip getting injured against Detroit....

Last edited:
I'm liking that Garnett trade...not 1st round pick like but I like...

Great locker room mentor type for our young guns and finish his career with the team he put on his back for so many years

Strong cosign on this instance.

Nelson knows who did the curse thing to KD.

E40, straight Wolf Tickets
i have no clue how or why Lil B is connected to KD
Man for real. That's kind of dope. I definitely won't call you a lie then. You've always been pretty straight. 

Lil B is, as zyzz would say, trash.

He got invited to lecture at some major Uni, major like Ivy League. 

His lecture consisted of: "Students, I'm me. The world is ours. Umm, so yea, umm, be thinking right and um like, it moves fast, umm like, we umm, we rule, umm, umm like yea, rule"

His troll game ran out when they took him serious and wanted him to inspire. Clown ****. That's what folks should be clowning. He hasn't been **** since.

Last edited:
my friend is a member of a frat at U of Arizona and for hazing they forced him to listen to lil b's music non stop for 24 hours

have we talked about the Hawks today yet?

They'll be done in the second round

How about Chris Paul?

He'll be out in the second round too.

Kevin love? He'll ride the shoulders of hot sauce and Lebby to the Ecf

Anything else we haven't covered today?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom