The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Woj, the Spurs, Grizz, Hawks, Raptors and Clippers have nothing going at the deadline. So, don't expect anything from these teams unless they get an unbelievable offer. I think all of these teams are waiting for the buyouts to go down. Hawks are looking to acquire Neal and I'm sure the Spurs, Grizz and Clippers are looking at potential buyout candidates.

@WojYahooNBA: If Miami can include Norris Cole into a Dragic deal w/ Suns, Cole could be shipped through to Detroit, league sources tell Yahoo.

@EliotShorrParks 15m15 minutes ago

Hinkie's mass email this morning to GMs pic.twitter.com/i5yqe3mr3F

:lol:

Last edited:
The rumor is Lopez for Schmurda, Perk and PJIII.

Perk gets bought out and goes to the Clippers.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 That'd be the culmination of Doc's GM reign. 

According to Woj, the Spurs, Grizz, Hawks, Raptors and Clippers have nothing going at the deadline. So, don't expect anything from these teams unless they get an unbelievable offer. I think all of these teams are waiting for the buyouts to go down. Hawks are looking to acquire Neal and I'm sure the Spurs, Grizz and Clippers are looking at potential buyout candidates.
Javale McGee 
nerd.gif

If he gets bought out we need to go after him like crazy.

SVG seems to be doing alright as a Coach+.

Doc should have paid AG though at all cost. Clips need that guy.

I'm disappointed to see Barton going to Denver. Only upside is that he gets more PT now to develop and reach his potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom