The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry Sanders NBA career over? :nerd: ... Heard he wasn't looking for a team after the buyout

I have a feeling that he's probably out of shape. Just been at home chillin this whole time and is just thinking he'll come back next season after working out this summer...You'd think a young guy would wanna play right? Especially on a contender...

all this reggie shmurda talk they still keeping perk as a valuable part of the locker room yadda yadda bs?
The rumor is Lopez for Schmurda, Perk and PJIII.

Perk gets bought out and goes to the Clippers. :nerd:

thats too much big man romo on one team...sus blake,soft/hard perk,sweet baby davis

SWEET BABY DAVIS! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SWEET BABY DAVIS! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
bball2.bmp

my gf called him that once last yr by mistake & ever since then i cant call dude anything else :lol: ...the pic doesnt help because its the 1st thing almost everyone thinks of when his name is said...that or crying on national tv

So little fanfare as the trade deadline approached, now it's looking like some serious shenanigans can go down today.
laugh.gif

And Flip really about flip Thad Young for the corpse of KG when he gave up a 1st round pick to get Thad in the first place.

David Kahn rolling over in his grave.

Eh, I don't see a problem with the Thad Young/Garnett proposed deal (An yes I am a Nets fan) . Wolves have a lost season with some pretty good young talent. Have Flip and Garnett trying to whip Anthony Bennett into some type of productive player is worth getting rid of Young's contract for the last two months of the season.

Some also reported that Flip may promise Garnett a second year as part of the trade. Helps when Flip moves back to front office in off season.

if that Thunder pick makes it to 2017, it might be top 5

Thunder will suck by then when KD and Russy are gone :pimp:

Jason Lieser ‏@PBPjasonlieser · 2m2 minutes ago
Yahoo! reports Norris Cole & Mario Chalmers were pulled out of practice today.

:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom