The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PBPjasonlieser: Yahoo! reports Norris Cole & Mario Chalmers were pulled out of practice today.

@PBPjasonlieser: Incorrect -- I got duped by a fake Woj account. My mistake.

:lol:

Just leaving Heat practice. No one was pulled. Nothing unusual. Typical "control what I can control," and "avoid distractions" talk

- Israel Gutierrez

Javale McGee 
nerd.gif

If he gets bought out we need to go after him like crazy.
McGee is trash now saw him last week at the Laker game just a 7ft slug now 
For what it would cost he would be worth it.

@JeffZillgitt Gregg Popovich said there was zero point four percent chance the Spurs make a deal.
.4? Hah.
Surprise surprise. Like I said earlier I dont even think about us when the Trade Deadline comes around.

Javale McGee :nerd:

@JeffZillgitt Gregg Popovich said there was zero point four percent chance the Spurs make a deal.
.4? Hah.
Surprise surprise. Like I said earlier I dont even think about us when the Trade Deadline comes around.

nah dont overlook what was said... yall though a game was over w/ .4 left & got fishered... its not over till the clock says so

should never have given him gm power

Can't argue with you. Although he has made some moves I've liked, his run as GM has not been impressive. He's basically given away all of the Clippers picks for the next few years. Gave our 2017 first rounder to the Bucks basically just to get rid of Jared Dudley, who is now having a very good year. Ugh. :x

Javale McGee 
nerd.gif

.4? Hah.
nah dont overlook what was said... yall though a game was over w/ .4 left & got fishered... its not over till the clock says so
I did catch it but I still dont expect anything. He's teasing people is what I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom