The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragic bros winning out here
They're bout to set LIV on fire this weekend 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

no lie, okc did a wonderful job. presti doing great work. up to brooks to cook up a good meal. all the ingredients are there for a title run

I still believe Javale could be a solid back up 5 man. If he gets bought out, I wouldn't mind looking in that direction. Like a mini DJ. If nothing else he can finish plays and rim protect...at least I would hope.

Last edited:
So I'm coming back from classes and all this happened 
eek.gif

Can someone give me a quick take on what all went down?

Bucks starters wingspans: Michael Carter Williams (6'7") Greek Freak (7'4") Jabari  (6'11") Henson (7'5") Miles Plumlee (7') (@ZRoweto100)

who the Heat got coming off the bench?

not sure why people slurping this trade, as if that was the missing to piece....

Heat have holes all over the place.

They still have some holes but this was a GREAT trade for them. Getting Goran for the suckas they traded is a great deal. Goran, Wade, Bosh and Whiteside is a nice lil combo.

Am I the only one the finds it oddly satisfying to manually update the rosters on 2k?
Like I can sit there for like an hour going through and making sure teams are right before I play a game...lol

Key to building a team up is the contracts of players expiring at the right time. I guess the Bucks felt Knight wasn't worth the max and decided to backtrack an additional two years with MCW.

i still don't trust Brooks to manage this now loaded roster
I'm pretty sure Scotty's own wife doesn't trust him to mange their own checkbook..

all we need is russ, kd and ibaka healthy.. thank god we can now put people who will actually be useful around them (anyone put perk.. and hopefully Roberson's mins go down.. and fisher is coaching the knicks now.. and Thabo and butler are elsewhere)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom