The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man it's crazy to think that DJ Augustine had one foot out the door of the NBA just two years or so ago. Was constantly playing scared, unproductive, just flat out bad. The 180 his career has done in that timespan has been incredible.

I am trying to figure out the Sixers starting line up tomorrow:

SG- Jakaar Sampson
PG- Jason Richardson
SF- Robert Covington
PF- Franklin the Mascot
C- Nerlens Noel

Man it's crazy to think that DJ Augustine had one foot out the door of the NBA just two years or so ago. Was constantly playing scared, unproductive, just flat out bad. The 180 his career has done in that timespan has been incredible.

Bulls backup pg rejuvenation program

No we can't honestly
laugh.gif
just too much
Lol I'm not even mad. I saw that the Wizards traded the Professor and got Sessions, idk how I feel about that. Andre was going to be gone after this season probably, but I feel like Sessions is like a homeless man's Wall in that he likes to drive and kick. Andre brought a change of pace of the bench. Interesting to see how this pans out.

mike james, nate robinson & aaron brooks all say hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom