The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
who the Heat got coming off the bench?

not sure why people slurping this trade, as if that was the missing to piece....

Heat have holes all over the place.
every team in the east has holes, even Atlanta.

Miami just SUBSTANTIALLY upgraded their PG position. The trade was tremendous for them.

I don't get why the suns traded IT away and traded for Brandon Knight. Are they planning on offering him a contract? I know IT is making a lot but to trade him for a rental doesn't make any sense.

So I'm coming back from classes and all this happened 
eek.gif

Can someone give me a quick take on what all went down?
http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2015/02/19/2015-nba-trade-deadline-live-blog/

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/2015-nba-trade-deadline-tracker-005424142.html

I don't get why the suns traded IT away and traded for Brandon Knight. Are they planning on offering him a contract? I know IT is making a lot but to trade him for a rental doesn't make any sense.
They're gonna have plenty of money (saw them going after Wes Matthews to reunite with Hornacek) so they can resign him. Knight is an upgrade over IT.. esp. defensively

who's team is better?

exactly.

shut up B...

you just trying real hard to say something..... bringing up **** that has nothing to do with what we talking about lol.

worry about your own team. don't get mad when you know you aint making it out the west :rofl:

The plan is to move Bled to the 1 and make Goodwin the 2 from what I hear

KJ McD is a younger, better version of Josh Smith, no?
I am trying to figure out the Sixers starting line up tomorrow:

SG- Jakaar Sampson
PG- Jason Richardson
SF- Robert Covington
PF- Franklin the Mascot
C- Nerlens Noel

don't forget Foles, he's a heck of a hooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom