The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
not going mention that they played a very good grizzlies team in the 1st round?

where is @bhzmafia14
to post their record once gasol came back

2nd best record in the league I believe.

I like OKC more than a lot of teams in the West right now, I'm just tired of playing them in the playoffs and going 7 games :lol: . Just go ahead play the Warriors in the 1st round and we can meet later or something :lol:

Congratulations to nelson999 nelson999 on the Kings getting rid of Sessions. I know that has to be your favorite move they've made all year.

Its a happy day in Sacramento. One for the history books.

The subtraction of Ramon Sessions instantly makes the Kings a sure fire playoff team. They should win no less than 20 of their final 30 games now.

**** you Ramon Sessions

Last edited:
2 weeks and a roster spot left to use 2.65 M DPE-- The Super Cool One? 
nerd.gif

#DoItRiley

Congratulations to @Nelson999 on the Kings getting rid of Sessions. I know that has to be your favorite move they've made all year.
Its a happy day in Sacramento. One for the history books.

The subtraction of Ramon Sessions instantly makes the Kings a sure fire playoff team. They should win no less than 20 of their final 30 games now.

**** you Ramon Sessions
Straight Power Move man.

I don't want to play OKC, LAC or SAS in the 1st round this year. Can I get that basketball gawds? Need DAL, POR, HOU or GSW somehow.

Last edited:
You have no reason to be scared of the Clippers

Its not for scared reasons. Those are just the only teams we've played since 2011 in the playoffs. The ONLY teams.

2011 - SAS, OKC
2012 - LAC
2013 - LAC, OKC, SAS
2014 - OKC
2015 - *

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom