The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are trippin if you think grizz getting bounced

I'll put my trust in the team with two top 5 players in the League..a top 10-15 PF, and a bench with solid pieces. KD and Russ ain't been bounced in the first round since 2010. Hard time seeing this Menphis team beat em.

miller sessions trade was basically pointless. miller really won a couple games for the wiz, meanwhile sessions is quietly becoming quite the jorneyman.

This is type of move OKC should've made LAST season when the team was at the top of the West. Now, they want to make this move and try to win every single playoff series starting out on the road. When Presti was trying to force Fisher and Caron Butler into key role players on a contending team. Its not more so of the moves they made, but the fact that they made these moves kinda late. Now, they have to figure everything out with the new squad while fighting for playoff positioning.

The fact that all of these guys are gone next year makes it even worse because its then they have to re-tool again.

Ehh, forget the numbers and look at the teams. Who on the west can any team beat easily? The playoff standings really hold no weight in the west. Proof? Okc almost got bounced out the first round last year.

When I say sure thing I mean you know that your getting production. With draft picks its more of a toss up. 

But that's the thing you don't know if he's a sure thing and he has red flags all over the place. His production is the product of the team he plays for...err played for.

please quote who called him Magic Johnson.... or a future HOF

does it make ANY sense to call a 23 year old player with those numbers a bust?

like cmon now.... it's ridiculous

but who called him a bust? I just don't think he has this huge ceiling some people think he has

he is a slightly better Shaun Livingston before the injury to me

but who called him a bust? I just don't think he has this huge ceiling some people think he has

he is a slightly better Shaun Livingston before the injury to me
could have sworn I saw "he sucks" in quite a few posts...

which sparked this convo....

:rofl:

Please.

I really hope no one comes in here come playoff time with this BS excuse "KD and Russ just doesn't have enoug help" or "Brooks just sucks. OKC will never go anywhere with him".

They did pretty well for the simple fact they got rid of Perkins. But, don't forget that this team needs a BIGGER piece and a better coach. These role players will still have to stand and watch isolation ball because of the poor play sets.

I agree about the BS excuses for OKC..but you can't sit here and tell me that team can't beat your Grizzlies if they match up in the first round. Cmon man.

could have sworn I saw "he sucks" in quite a few posts...

which sparked this convo....

I think sucks is just the suggestive word used, I may have myself

I am more upset over KJ leaving, I think he's gonna be a good player :smh:

Last edited:
not cool on death
cool to perks with the Lude Swag
Camnon got his meat glazed by HowRd n off he goes. Hope he goes OFF. heehee

I'll put my trust in the team with two top 5 players in the League..a top 10-15 PF, and a bench with solid pieces. KD and Russ ain't been bounced in the first round since 2010. Hard time seeing this Menphis team beat em.

You don't want to put your trust into the the best frontcourt tandem in the league, a bench with solid pieces, a top 5 defense, a top 10 offense and one of the best non superstar PG's in the league? Not to mention thet acquisition of Green.

Anyone can be beat in the West. I'm not saying anyone is unbeatable in a series, but I will still take Memphis as a favorite in a series against OKC (ESPECIALLY with HCA). Think about it...two guys that gave Memphis trouble last year in the playoffs:

Reggie Jackson - OKC would be down 3-1 in the series if it wasn't for his 30+ point game performance on the road while KD was being soft
Kendrick Perkins - as funny as it is, his physicality prevented Zbo from tearing OKC apart. He did a pretty damn good job on him defensively.

I do think Adams will balance out losing Perk if they met in a series, but Adams still has a lot to learn when it comes to playoff physicality. I think refs will watch him a lot more this year in the playoffs and he may end up in early foul trouble. Kanter and McGary don't stand a chance against Gasol and Zach. I would love to have another series against OKC, I'm just tired of playing them every damn year in the playoffs :lol:

Last edited:
I think sucks is just the suggestive word used, I may have myself

I am more upset over KJ leaving, I think he's gonna be a good player
mean.gif
haven't seen many Sixer games this year, other than when they played the Mavs and they weren't very entertaining

so im not up on KJ

You don't want to put your trust into the the best frontcourt tandem in the league, a bench with solid pieces, a top 5 defense, a top 10 offense and one of the best non superstar PG's in the league? Not to mention thet acquisition of Green.

Anyone can be beat in the West. I'm not saying anyone is unbeatable in a series, but I will still take Memphis as a favorite in a series against OKC (ESPECIALLY with HCA). Think about it...two guys that gave Memphis trouble last year in the playoffs:

Reggie Jackson - OKC would be down 3-1 in the series if it wasn't for his 30+ point game performance on the road
Kendrick Perkins - as funny as it is, his physicality prevented Zbo from tearing OKC apart. He did a pretty damn good job on him defensively.

I do think Adams will balance out losing Perk if they met in a series, but Adams still has a lot to learn when it comes to playoff physicality. I think refs will watch him a lot more this year in the playoffs and he may end up in early foul trouble. Kanter and McGary don't stand a chance against Gasol and Zach. I would love to have another series against OKC, I'm just tired of playing them every damn year in the playoffs
laugh.gif
2nd and 3rd best player > Everything you listed

2nd and 3rd best player > Everything you listed

When your 2nd best player gets mentally shut down and your 3rd player struggles...then what? Dion Waiters to the rescue? I can guarantee you TA going at him again this year. Adding Green just gives us another athletic win to defend him. Much better than having Tayshaun Prince.

Last edited:

haven't seen many Sixer games this year, other than when they played the Mavs and they weren't very entertaining

so im not up on KJ
KJ is good... considering they gave up pocket lint and D12's boyfriend for him

we'll see em Friday

GSW going home in the 1st round :pimp:. Hopefully Spurs/Grizzlies can stop OKC in the conference finals.

Ehh, forget the numbers and look at the teams. Who on the west can any team beat easily? The playoff standings really hold no weight in the west. Proof? Okc almost got bounced out the first round last year.
not going mention that they played a very good grizzlies team in the 1st round?

where is @bhzmafia14 to post their record once gasol came back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom