The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
the suns shoulda kept IT2 tho since draic left imo. then if they did a separate deal to get marcus thornton. Im not mad tho cause they got that draft pick including thomas

I literally have no clue what the **** stan van gundy is doing. dude ****** the pistons. no lube. literally destroyed the season. and maybe the future. I'm sure drummon and monroe are definitely bouncing now. these idiots have killed the team.

But they gave up a sure thing...

Also, Russell who?
Sure thing? 

laugh.gif

If sure thing means shooting sub 40% overall and sub 30% from deep and being a turnover machine  then I agree.

How people in here talking about "but he played for a bad team" but at the same time gassing his production on that bad team? 

Russell who?

Wow

Last edited:

****** in here crying about MCW like the prospect of having of Russell or Mudiay isn't better.

Son put up empty stats on the worst team of all time and we acting like they just traded away Magic Johnson.

Also, Russell who?
1. MCW is not a "sure thing."

2. Uhh D'Angelo Russell, one of the best players in the upcoming draft and a guy who'll almost certainly be better than MCW.

I literally have no clue what the **** stan van gundy is doing. dude ****** the pistons. no lube. literally destroyed the season. and maybe the future. I'm sure drummon and monroe are definitely bouncing now. these idiots have killed the team.

nah bj & shmurda will cook

All of y'all who slander OKC's organization are foolish.

Aside from Harden, they've always made good moves. GSW or Menphis will be bounced in the first round. Even before the trades I felt this...now I believe it.
...Traded a 1st for Dion Waiters.

Dion. F'n. Waiters.
why you acting like dion waiters aint nice..yall finessed
Because he isn't.

By all objective measures, he's damn near the worst at his position.

Ya got Cleveland beat writers questioning if he even has a place in the league.

This is type of move OKC should've made LAST season when the team was at the top of the West. Now, they want to make this move and try to win every single playoff series starting out on the road. When Presti was trying to force Fisher and Caron Butler into key role players on a contending team, they could have acquired legit role players. Its not more so of the moves they made, but the fact that they made these moves kinda late. Now, they have to figure everything out with the new squad while fighting for playoff positioning.

The fact that all of these guys are gone next year makes it even worse because its then they have to re-tool again.

Last edited:

Also, Russell who?
Sure thing? 

laugh.gif

If sure thing means shooting sub 40% overall and sub 30% from deep and being a turnover machine  then I agree.

How people in here talking about "but he played for a bad team" but at the same time gassing his production on that bad team? 

Russell who?

Wow

****** in here crying about MCW like the prospect of having of Russell or Mudiay isn't better.

Son put up empty stats on the worst team of all time and we acting like they just traded away Magic Johnson.

Also, Russell who?
1. MCW is not a "sure thing."

2. Uhh D'Angelo Russell, one of the best players in the upcoming draft and a guy who'll almost certainly be better than MCW.
When I say sure thing I mean you know that your getting production. With draft picks its more of a toss up. 

nah bj & shmurda will cook

lol no they won't man. dj is lightyears better than bj. like sooooo much better its not even close. should've traded him. bj and bobby are just chuckers. bobby one of the biggest chuckers ever. pistons trying so hard to scratch and claw into the playoffs, **** is about to nosedive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom