The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Perry Jones the guy who scored like 30 against the Clippers on opening night this season?

Last edited:
Someone needs to make a youtube compilation video of all those vines of Waiters waving frantically for the ball.

Last edited:
out of all the trades today the worst trade that made absolutely no sense is philly trading mcw... there was like no need for that trade... they didnt even get anyone in return except the lakers pick that is top 5 protected... so they basically got rid of jrue holiday and mcw for nothing... okc, phoenix and milwaukee made out today

PJ3 was ridiculous that week at the beginning of the season when KD was out. He was on an all star pace. He also shot well from 3 last season. Outliers I guess though. Still alright with the pick. Who taken later than him in that same draft has done more? I would have been fine with Jeffrey Taylor too I was high on him but he hasn't really done much either.

PJ3 was ridiculous that week at the beginning of the season when KD was out. He was on an all star pace. He also shot well from 3 last season. Outliers I guess though. Still alright with the pick. Who taken later than him in that same draft has done more? I would have been fine with Jeffrey Taylor too I was high on him but he hasn't really done much either.
Could have had Draymond Green...

out of all the trades today the worst trade that made absolutely no sense is philly trading mcw... there was like no need for that trade... they didnt even get anyone in return except the lakers pick that is top 5 protected... so they basically got rid of jrue holiday and mcw for nothing... okc, phoenix and milwaukee made out today

This. It's not even because he is a great player or something, but value wise they really didn't get anything for a young promising PG. Lakers almost certainly will be in that top 5. They'll probably get Lakers' pick next year which will likely be in the 8-16 range unless LA can make a big splash in FA somehow. I thought he would have more value than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom