The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah cause they'll have the two best players on the court. And they're team got better today. And they matchup well with GS.

After tonight OKC will be either 5 games back of SA or 5.5 back of LAC. 7th seed is very doable.

I hope it's the Spurs at the 8 Spot come playoff time, but history suggests they don't fall.

:lol: looks good on paper but too bad the game isn't played on paper.

Only team i fear in West is the Spurs.

Okc is beating a garbage mavs team and everyone jumps back on the bandwagon. Lol calm down a bit..

Last edited:
Prisoner of the moment
laugh.gif
we all prisoners of life b

Can't wait for GSW vs OKC 1st round.

GSW gon be in trouble.

Naw

Keep sleeping though

My man got the bat signal for GSW :lol:

Ya'll in trouble though. Better pray the Suns keep winning.

How are they in trouble? :lol: because OKC is beating up on the Mavs? Nothing points for GSW being in trouble.

No cuz KD and Russ are proving in the playoffs and their 2 best players are better than y'all 2. I can definitely see 'em winning that series, just my opinion bruh bruh.

Can't wait for GSW vs OKC 1st round.

GSW gon be in trouble.

Naw

Keep sleeping though

My man got the bat signal for GSW :lol:

Ya'll in trouble though. Better pray the Suns keep winning.

How are they in trouble? :lol: because OKC is beating up on the Mavs? Nothing points for GSW being in trouble.

No cuz KD and Russ are proving in the playoffs and their 2 best players are better than y'all 2. I can definitely see 'em winning that series, just my opinion bruh bruh.

Steph Curry > Westbrook

GSW Roster > OKC's roster

Warriors in 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom