The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I love Steph, but he's not seeing turtle.

And how y'all keep saying "prisoner of the moment" like OKC hasn't made deep playoff runs. I like GSW's team but they still haven't done that yet.

Yea winning it all would be tough, beating GS though not so much. I think they'd end up ribbing into the Grizzlies which would do them in.

And how y'all keep saying "prisoner of the moment" like OKC hasn't made deep playoff runs. I like GSW's team but they still haven't done that yet.

So picking series based on reputation? :lol: :lol:

I'm going off of how both teams have played this season. Previous playoff runs have nothing to do with them.

Rondo has to start shooting those layups and floaters. Dudes are onto him now, don't even check him when he penetrates and he still just casually walks right past makable layups to try to force some pass for an assist.

Clippers roster was better too, yet they didn't have the 2 best players which is why they loss.

if it's not obvious that he doesn't pass, you need to get in a film room and watch basketball. Didn't say "can't". DOESN'T

its either he's a point guard who doesn't pass or he's a shooting guard that can't shoot good. pick your poison. it's obvious.

GSW needs to start tanking. Sacrifice the Grizzlies

Prisoner of the moment huh?
laugh.gif
Nah i been saying OKC is coming for a while now.

and they just got a lot better today with Kanter & Augostine

I'm going off of how both teams have played this season. Previous playoff runs have nothing to do with them.

Yeah. Reputation does mean something come playoff time. Proven> Unproven. And KD and Russ missed a lot of games earlier in the season. We know their record would be better if those 2 were healthy all season.

Last edited:
Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard 41s41 seconds ago
Defense 2day is FAR better, players 2day FAR more athletic & better shooters. But TEAM play has virtually disappeared
That's why a modestly talented ATL Hawks team can run thru the league like the Jordan Bulls - because they play 5-man, team basketball!

Roberson just kills OKC in the half court man. Just trash. Gonna be painful to watch him in the postseason.

Yeah. Reputation does mean something come playoff time. Proven> Unproven. And KD and Russ missed a lot games earlier in the season. We know their record would be better if those 2 were healthy all season.

GSW has a different HC and Bench but hey what do I know. :lol:

People love to ignore that Westbrook can shoot them out of the game as well *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom