The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard 41s41 seconds ago
Defense 2day is FAR better, players 2day FAR more athletic & better shooters. But TEAM play has virtually disappeared
That's why a modestly talented ATL Hawks team can run thru the league like the Jordan Bulls - because they play 5-man, team basketball!
pow pow pow

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard 41s41 seconds ago
Defense 2day is FAR better, players 2day FAR more athletic & better shooters. But TEAM play has virtually disappeared
That's why a modestly talented ATL Hawks team can run thru the league like the Jordan Bulls - because they play 5-man, team basketball!
I love Chris Broussard 
laugh.gif

And how y'all keep saying "prisoner of the moment" like OKC hasn't made deep playoff runs. I like GSW's team but they still haven't done that yet.

So picking series based on reputation? :lol: :lol:

I'm going off of how both teams have played this season. Previous playoff runs have nothing to do with them.

Yeah. Reputation does mean something come playoff time. Proven> Unproven. And KD and Russ missed a lot games earlier in the season. We know their record would be better if those 2 were healthy all season.

GSW has a different HC and Bench but hey what do I know. :lol:

People love to ignore that Westbrook can shoot them out of the game as well *shrugs*

OKC in 6.

Last edited:

Roberson just kills OKC in the half court man. Just trash. Gonna be painful to watch him in the postseason.
Singler probably takes those minutes.

Oddest thing,

Roberson shot 40% from 3 in January. 
Singler would kill them on the other end though unfortunately
laugh.gif

And yea I saw that, did the
eek.gif
face
Bruh, I know.

I might be the only one that appreciates Andre Roberson.

2nd year player, already an elite defender by all applicable metrics, going through a position change...

Stranger still, the offense performs better when he's on the court. Russ/Roberson/KD has a ortg of something like 100 plus.

With Waiters in place of Roberson, it stalls to like 76 ortg...

And how y'all keep saying "prisoner of the moment" like OKC hasn't made deep playoff runs. I like GSW's team but they still haven't done that yet.

So picking series based on reputation? :lol: :lol:

I'm going off of how both teams have played this season. Previous playoff runs have nothing to do with them.

Yeah. Reputation does mean something come playoff time. Proven> Unproven. And KD and Russ missed a lot games earlier in the season. We know their record would be better if those 2 were healthy all season.

GSW has a different HC and Bench but hey what do I know. :lol:

People love to ignore that Westbrook can shoot them out of the game as well *shrugs*

OKC in 6.

Can't happen since OKC won't even win a game at Oracle

As I said earlier today and many many times before, okc's biggest concern is remaining healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom