The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
A solid jump hook with apparantly either hand with DJ cause it doesn't appear he has a strong hand could do that man's game wonders. But we said that same **** bout Dwight and he still hasn't gotten it. For whatever reason.

A solid jump hook with apparantly either hand with DJ cause it doesn't appear he has a strong hand could do that man's game wonders. But we said that same **** bout Dwight and he still hasn't gotten it. For whatever reason.

Dwight was way more skilled than DJ. The guy averaged 22ppg for Gods sake. He's a hall of famer. DJ is similar to Tyson Chandler. Everybody can't have everything man.

Dwight was way more skilled than DJ. The guy averaged 22ppg for Gods sake. He's a hall of famer. DJ is similar to Tyson Chandler. Everybody can't have everything man.
Fair enough. Tho i dunno where u got everything from. All I said was DJ needs an another offensive move besides a dunk.

Athleticism alone does not give DeAndre Jordan the potential to be better than Marc Gasol. He will never hit such a level.

Really hope nothings wrong with Bosh man.

Damn, Bosh could miss the rest of the season and they just got Dragic.
Bosh is done for the year.

Athleticism alone does not give DeAndre Jordan the potential to be better than Marc Gasol. He will never hit such a level.

Really hope nothings wrong with Bosh man.
frown.gif

Fair enough. Tho i dunno where u got everything from. All I said was DJ needs an another offensive move besides a dunk.

Basically - and this sounds odd about another NBA player - but he's not coordinated enough to have a reliable post move. I've seen him try jump hooks and up-and-unders and more often than not he messes up the footwork or doesn't have the touch to finish. I can tell he works on those kind of things, but it's beyond his physical abilities to do it well, consistently. I'm happy that he's at least learned how to establish good post position so he can get the ball and go right up with a dunk or lay-in. TBH, having watched him his whole career, DJ is way better than I ever thought he would be.

And that's really terrible news about Bosh.

Good that they caught those clots early. That's real good news. Life is more important than finishing the regular season.

Basically - and this sounds odd about another NBA player - but he's not coordinated enough to have a reliable post move. I've seen him try jump hooks and up-and-unders and more often than not he messes up the footwork or doesn't have the touch to finish. I can tell he works on those kind of things, but it's beyond his physical abilities to do it well, consistently. I'm happy that he's at least learned how to establish good post position so he can get the ball and go right up with a dunk or lay-in. TBH, having watched him his whole career, DJ is way better than I ever thought he would be.

And that's really terrible news about Bosh.
repped. Very well said about DJ. And thoughts go out to Bosh and family.

You know what given that blood clots in the lung killed jerome kersey Bosh is lucky he was diagnosed early and not dead.

Bosh :frown:

Hope he can get his health together before even thinking about ball,glad they caught it relatively early.

Last edited:
Peace to Bosh and his family, this is terrible. :smh:

Glad they caught it early though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom