The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
6ers going to start winning games now that they dont have that scrub pg holding them back 
pimp.gif

Ya'll act like John Wall was shooting the lights out his first couple seasons in the league. Even so, Wall's attempts are down this year. MCW was on a team that has no incentive to develop players.

Last edited:
Sixers should sign me up

I'm 5'5 on a good day

And I suck at basketball

But I can guarantee

Things would stay exactly the same in Philly :pimp:

Last edited:
Ya'll act like John Wall was shooting the lights out his first couple seasons in the league. Even so, Wall's attempts are down this year. MCW was on a team that has no incentive to develop players.
Wall was a prodigy since high school though not to mention his physical gifts are no comparison to MCW's

I don't think MCW is garbage by any means but using Wall as a comparison makes no sense

MCW is one year younger than wall though 

And? Wall has 4 years of NBA development over MCW. He's only been in the league a year and a half.

Wall was a prodigy since high school though not to mention his physical gifts are no comparison to MCW's

I don't think MCW is garbage by any means but using Wall as a comparison makes no sense

I'm not comparing their games. I'm just saying nobody should be discrediting MCW's game because he hasnt developed a jump shot...yet...doesnt make him "trash".

Last edited:
And? Wall has 4 years of NBA development over MCW. He's only been in the league a year and a half.
I'm not comparing their games. I'm just saying nobody should be discrediting MCW's game because he hasnt developed a jump shot...yet...doesnt make him "trash".

how old you are is more important that how many years you played in the L.

I just think Hinkie sees better opportunity than MCW. Or maybe MCW just doesn't fit the blueprint Hinkie has for his team.

It's extremely difficult to build an elite or even above average offence with a PG that can't hit from 3 at a respectable rate.

If you can't shoot three's you better bring a lot more to the table.

MCW doesn't bring enough imo, I think he's best suited as a Shaun Livingston defensive stopper secondary ball handler/bakc up pg role.

Last edited:
MCW just a Shawn Livingston.  Sorry, about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom