The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn yo, chris bosh is in bad shape. :frown:. I pop a lot of **** about him, but its all in good nature, dude can ball and seems like a good guy. I feel bad for him and his family. Blood Clots on the lungs? That's legit what just took Kearsey out of here :frown:.

Not comparing the 2 players, just want to point out that MCW is very athletic as well(not Wall level but it's rare to see a pg MCW size with his speed/quickness) n I wouldn't hold turnovers against a rookie pg playing with no talent n trying to always make something outta nothin out there ...if he's still turning it over with the Bucks then that's a problem

You can play on bad teams and not turn it over at the rate that MCW does.

I think he'll do better when teams realize his best chance is playing on the wing. He's not a good PG right now.

Last edited:
damn yo, chris bosh is in bad shape.
frown.gif
. I pop a lot of **** about him, but its all in good nature, dude can ball and seems like a good guy. I feel bad for him and his family. Blood Clots on the lungs? That's legit what just took Kearsey out of here
frown.gif
They(the Heat) say that his condition is not life threatening, but as of now it hasn't even been confirmed to be a blood clot yet... so it's up in the air til' then. just a good thing to know it is not as serious as previously imagined( hopefully they are right)

Last edited:
Not this MCW/Wall thing again

1. Wall is an athletic freak.
2. He was 2 years younger coming into the league than MCW.
3. He was at least shooting in the high 70s from the line from day 1 in the league as a 20-year-old which suggested his jump shot would improve with time.

MCW is a terrible shooter, extremely turnover-prone, and he's already 23 so he doesn't have as much room to grow as other guys in that draft class. He won the ROY as a 22-year-old in one of the worst rookie classes in recent memory, he basically won it by default.

There's no comparison.
Not comparing the 2 players, just want to point out that MCW is very athletic as well(not Wall level but it's rare to see a pg MCW size with his speed/quickness) n I wouldn't hold turnovers against a rookie pg playing with no talent n trying to always make something outta nothin out there ...if he's still turning it over with the Bucks then that's a problem

He was a turnover machine in college too though. That was one of the knocks on him coming into the draft.

You can play on bad teams and not turn it over at the rate that MCW does.

I think he'll do better when teams realize his best chance is playing on the wing. He's not a good PG right now.
There's bad teams , then there's the sixers especially last year ...I do agree his to'a def gotta go down but I think it would drop now that he's on a better team ...we' ll see tho

As terrible as MCW is offensively (only saving grace is he's played with D-League talent) he's probably close to equally good on defense.

In that sense, he's like Ricky Rubio (cross racial comparisons FTW).

Lots of solid SFs in the lottery range this year, no idea what the Pistons are doing trying to make the playoffs.

As terrible as MCW is offensively (only saving grace is he's played with D-League talent) he's probably close to equally good on defense.

Rubio's exceptional court vision and passing is the difference there though, no?

Rubio's exceptional court vision and passing is the difference there though, no?

MCW can pass too, actually one of the better things he does on offense

Just to keep it simple: MCW is a big pg that's still quick...he can pass n rebound at a good level but can't shoot a lick n turns the ball over at a high rate...he plays defense n gets a good amount of steals ...overall he can be a solid pg that you don't want shooting but can get you a triple double at anytime

Last edited:

Probably not on par with Rubio's, but pretty darn good.

Will be interesting to track how MCW does with NBA talent like Alphabet, Juice, Middleton (I think the Knight trade signified the Bucks plan on keeping him at big $), etc.

Edit:

Defensively, I think the Bucks are going to be even better. Their defense may be inflated thanks to playing in the East, but nonetheless they're second in the league in Defensive Rating, fifth in FG% defense, third in 3PT% defense, second in TO%.

Last edited:
given it is the eastern conf, dont see much of a drop off (if any) from milwaukee. then again, never was really high on brandon knight or mcw to begin with. both solid young talent, interested to see how mcw plays. obviously, he was looting in a riot in philly, but now he is on a team that is competing and has some nice pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom