The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know plenty of 22 year olds with a degree that are dumber than a bag of hammers. And ive know 22 year olds without degrees who were geniuses.

Looks like Bron really made the right decision. Wade and Bosh with health issues. He would've been carrying Heat right now.

ygZSd.gif

Damn no luv for MCW in here huh :smh: ...I still rock with him tho , he ain't a star but def a solid pg ...glad he doesn't have to play with d leaguers n bums anymore, he can get a lil shine in MIL :pimp:

:lol: what the hell is going on in here

Whenever I think of internet fights, I think of somebody meeting up with that person and brawling....only to find out that one guy that started it will end up fighting a trained MMA fighter or boxer and get his *** knocked off. :rofl: Got nothing to do with this situation, but I always think that would be some funny ****. You never know who you ******* with :nerd:

Last edited:

Whenever I think of internet fights, I think of somebody meeting up with that person and brawling....only to find out that one guy that started it will end up fighting a trained MMA fighter or boxer and get his *** knocked off. :rofl: Got nothing to do with this situation, but I always think that would be some funny ****. You never know who you ******* with :nerd:

"Hey are you "do work son"? Do you remember me? You called me uneducated in the NBA thread on niketalk! Let's fight!"

Childish :lol:

"Hey are you "do work son"? Do you remember me? You called me uneducated in the NBA thread on niketalk! Let's fight!"

Childish :lol:

Yup pretty much what he said.

I went back and edited everything so it doesn't clutter the thread/childish.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

Last edited:
Not this MCW/Wall thing again

1. Wall is an athletic freak.
2. He was 2 years younger coming into the league than MCW.
3. He was at least shooting in the high 70s from the line from day 1 in the league as a 20-year-old which suggested his jump shot would improve with time.

MCW is a terrible shooter, extremely turnover-prone, and he's already 23 so he doesn't have as much room to grow as other guys in that draft class. He won the ROY as a 22-year-old in one of the worst rookie classes in recent memory, he basically won it by default.

There's no comparison.

NT Fight Nights (E-Edition)

Red Corner - KAL E w/ the Whey dey at dough intro music and LEX LUGER torture rack move.

Not this MCW/Wall thing again

1. Wall is an athletic freak.
2. He was 2 years younger coming into the league than MCW.
3. He was at least shooting in the high 70s from the line from day 1 in the league as a 20-year-old which suggested his jump shot would improve with time.

MCW is a terrible shooter, extremely turnover-prone, and he's already 23 so he doesn't have as much room to grow as other guys in that draft class. He won the ROY as a 22-year-old in one of the worst rookie classes in recent memory, he basically won it by default.

There's no comparison.
Not comparing the 2 players, just want to point out that MCW is very athletic as well(not Wall level but it's rare to see a pg MCW size with his speed/quickness) n I wouldn't hold turnovers against a rookie pg playing with no talent n trying to always make something outta nothin out there ...if he's still turning it over with the Bucks then that's a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom