The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers did the right thing by not making any moves because they'll have a lot of cap and roster space to work with. They just need to hope they can actually land some good free agents this year.

do work son is just struggling to accept that his team gave a max contract to a talentless waste of muscle thats better at grabbing teammates penises than grabbing rebounds 

Kobe and Nick Young earn a combined 30 million though

do work son is just struggling to accept that his team gave a max contract to a talentless waste of muscle thats better at grabbing teammates penises than grabbing rebounds 
nick young should have be aborted 29 years ago ill give you that

but kobe comes off the books next season, really dumb contract but doesnt really hold us back too much

2-nick-youngs-shirt.jpg

He and Peep love flexing and talking **** about the Lakers when their squad ain't been **** in 20 years.

I'm talking **** because I said yall were losers of the deadline? And then the single most annoying fan of your fan base (largely because he just seems uneducated relative to you, CP, and Pmatic) fires back so I tell him to enjoy NBA purgatory? Is that not what yall are in? Is that not what you guys root for with every loss?

Telling fans of a team who actively root for their team to lose, to enjoy purgatory is talking **** :lol:

nick young should have be aborted 29 years ago ill give you that

but kobe comes off the books next season, really dumb contract but doesnt really hold us back too much

I honestly don't even sweat bad contracts now if Javale and Joe Johnson can be unloaded anything is possible there's always gonna be a Vivek and Billy King.

He and Peep love flexing and talking **** about the Lakers when their squad ain't been **** in 20 years.

I'm talking **** because I said yall were losers of the deadline? And then the single most annoying fan of your fan base (largely because he just seems uneducated relative to you, CP, and Pmatic) fires back so I tell him to enjoy NBA purgatory? Is that not what yall are in? Is that not what you guys root for with every loss?

Telling fans of a team who actively root for their team to lose, to enjoy purgatory is talking **** :lol:

Last edited:

Not necessarily it's just funny, I guess Peep more so than you always got the Lakers on your mind. But again you would be an expert on basketball purgatory, so I'll defer to your expertise.

Lakers aren't in purgatory, they're just really bad and stupid.

Telling fans of a team who actively root for their team to lose, to enjoy purgatory is talking ****
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I can't speak for peep. I wouldn't expect yall to think he speaks for me either. And yeah I absolutely know about basketball purgatory. It's sucked. 1 playoff series win since 97. I get that. With that said, I also never had to root for my team to lose on a nightly basis to turn things around.

Big deal. 22 with a degree. Cool dude. I'm 24 with a degree, I also make good money, and I'm about to get another one. You know what that means? Absolutely nothing. You still sound like a petulant child on here. So yeah, you sound uneducated. Educated folks don't exactly threaten violence over internet arguments. But you know I live in Houston don't you? Good money can afford a flight can't it? Come on down and let's talk about it.

Last edited:
The Bosh news is scary as hell.
ohwell.gif

Hearing how he was complaining about chest pains recently and how he was traveling heavy the last few days is very disconcerting.

Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom