The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Insert players name) washed

(Insert players name) byke

grin.gif
Amen.

I found the NBA thread in April last year, just before the playoffs. 

Phoenix were on their way to a second round. (Danny Green was byke and taking them places, PHX missed)

Dallas was missing the Playoffs and were bums.

San Antonio wasn't mentioned.

Heat were Heat.

on and on and on, regular season ****.

All the analytic smart guy stat watchers ball watchers, placed in the bottom half of the NT Playoff bracket. 

Check the NT bracket for 14', and there you have all your in the moment guys all finishing last.(homers don't count, that's different)

edit: Gerald not Danny, Danny was byke for the chip

Last edited:
Sidenote though, Klay had/got that Harry Potter scar just before he burned Sac Kings for that 3rd quarter run.

Who popped his forehead like that? That's not going away. A story for the Grand Kids.

Last edited:
Well.. Hopefully okc won't be the 8th seed for much longer

Smart man

Not sure how smart one has to be to want their team to win and get a better seed.. and in a more secure playoff scenario

But looking at the current west standings and factoring how teams have been playing recently, Warriors and grizz are the only teams we don't have a shot in hell of catching

Last edited:
Not sure how smart one has to be to want their team to win and get a better seed.. and in a more secure playoff scenario

But looking at the current west standings and factoring how teams have been playing recently, Warriors and grizz are the only teams we don't have a shot in hell of catching

Oh I see...thought you were saying you didn't wanna see the dubs first round...

Cause no matter who GSW matches up with we not getting bounced in the 1st round

Cause no matter who GSW matches up with we not getting bounced in the 1st round

Outside of the grizz.. I could see any of the other western teams in the playoff picture ending up in that 8th spot

I wouldn't talk so fast

The top 4 and bottom 4 have been the same groups of teams for basically the whole season. The west ain't quite that wide open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom