The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I know. 

Same though, I pick the teams to win, that I think can win. Not the teams who win in cute fashions in the 82 game stretch. OKC included, although they are a contender, GSW just isn't.

Jumpman II, ideas for tats around mid May (hidden body spots only though)

lncl.gif

I know I know. 
Same though, I pick the teams to win, that I think can win. Not the teams who win in cute fashions in the 82 game stretch. OKC included, although they are a contender, GSW just isn't.
I think its a misconception that the way the warriors play wont translate into a deep playoff run. Every playoff team won't go as far if one of their main pieces is hurt. The warriors defend at an elite level, play team basketball and get plently off easy looks in both the half court and transition. I don't think the spurs or okc will last more 6 games with them if they were to match up with them. I know the spurs is the spurs but they haven't look right all season and history shows that they don't play as well as they should after they win a ring the year before. I flat out don't think OKC has a chance unless KD plays like he did when RW was out last year. Their team is too pedictable in the half court and I just think the warriors is a superior team this year.

I always get a kick out of average joes who act like they are experts on here :lol:
So giving my opinion means I'm acting like I'm an expert? I always get a kick out of average joes forgetting what the purpose of a forum is suppose to be. :lol:

Last edited:
The spelling thing was a slight jab. I know you didn't say that.

You didn''t know he was on your team, though. And when you found out, you rode out with the general consensus at the time which was 'he didn't need more minutes'

You's a weenie

edit: End convo, you win

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom