The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pacers are going to sneak back into the 8th seed, Paul will return, Hawks get swept in the first round.

Classic heartbreak.

Pacers are going to sneak back into the 8th seed, Paul will return, Hawks get swept in the first round.

Classic heartbreak.
You're just trying to get a reaction out of Ryanjumpman
laugh.gif
My bartender is a Pacer fan, and she brought this to my attention tonight. 

I just dropped it off here seeing as PG is playing ball, running and jumping, and it seemed plausible.

Ryan is a good fan, I wouldn't rustle him on GP.

Classic heartbreak.
You're just trying to get a reaction out of Ryanjumpman
laugh.gif
My bartender is a Pacer fan, and she brought this to my attention tonight. 

I just dropped it off here seeing as PG is playing ball, running and jumping, and it seemed plausible.

Ryan is a good fan, I wouldn't rustle him on GP.
It is an interesting situation though. Last year the hawks almost knocked out the pacers as the under dog. Now with PG coming back, they could do the same to hawks.

Man, I wish the pacers woulda got dragic. 

Steph is young beige mamba in the flesh. Bruh needs to be in a purple and gold jersey now. Son is the chosen one.

Steph is young beige mamba in the flesh. Bruh needs to be in a purple and gold jersey now. Son is the chosen one.
LOL. beige mamba?

Curry is one of a kind.  A guard that can shoot, a HOF shooter, a guy with handles.

Laker fans dreaming but then wakes up to Swaggy P and a Washed up Kobe :rofl: :rofl:

It sucks so bad bro. Seeing all these teams flourish and get bad chicks with big booties to throw it back and lakers out here looking like fat ****** with bad backs trying to smash 3s behind the Carl's Jr.

Last edited:
Sooooo disappointed with the outcome from last night's game. Embarrassing effort from the players. Embarrassing gameplan by Wittman. SOMETHING has to give. From what I've been reading, it seems like Wittman is starting to lose the locker room a bit. That's no bueno.

Being reactionary would call for Wittman to be canned immediately. But that won't solve much, IMO.

It is what it is at this point, and I think the team just needs to finish the season out, THEN reevaluate what the plan should be going forward. There is a VERY thin line right now between the Wizards righting the ship or becoming the 13/14 version of the Indiana Pacers.

3-11 vs. top 4 seeds in the East speaks VOLUMES.

Not really..

Look at the last 10 games played record in the far right hand corner in the standings:
http://espn.go.com/nba/standings

Ok? I check the standings almost daily. memphis, gsw have been top 2 all year. Blazers and rockets the next two for most of the season. Dallas has been top 4 for like two days (mavs fans were coming out the woodwork). Clippers jump in the top 4 briefly but have been behind the rockets and blazers all year. Spurs and dallas steady in the bottom 4 and then there's okc. Basically I just wouldn't expect too much variance but of course anything is possible

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but how did David Stockton get called up to a NBA team? Seriously Kings.

I can't. ******* believe. this.

Not

Seth Curry
Khem Birch
James Mcadoo

but David Stockton???

He cost gonzaga multiple games in the god danm WCC, what on earth is he going to do an NBA team? :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom