The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was changing his shoes every quarter, you ever play with brand new shoes They hurt your feet till you break em in. :lol: I could see them being sore just cause that.
They could have been previously worn shoes

The foot injury is startling because it's been a problem all year. Don't think it has anything to do with shoes

I thought they said he was wearing them right out of the box. Meh then iono he probably won't be right until the summer.

Could be, sound was off when I was watching. Still, the foot issues seem like a pretty large red flag

Damn injury bug biting again

I can't. ******* believe. this.

Not

Seth Curry
Khem Birch
James Mcadoo

but David Stockton???

He cost gonzaga multiple games in the god danm WCC, what on earth is he going to do an NBA team?
sick.gif
Birch is surprisingly still on our D-league team, with current injuries I thought that they would pick him up/give him a try but instead they gave the green light to some other bum(I really don't want to mention him), but if he is here instead of Birch I guess they see something in him, I'll wait til' he prove's he's a bum to call him one... prolly is doe lol

LeBron and Perk were on the same AAU team years ago.
Yeah but I think they played only one tournament with each other. Not sure how close you can be after playing only one tourny with one of the arguably most stacked AAU team ever.

Last edited:
Man, if I were OKC, I would be super cautious with Durant. A lot of his symptoms remind me of Brook Lopez foot issues. He'd play through pain. They'd think it was something minor - then after a re-evaluation - the foot would be fractured or broken. Boom - done for the season. Happened twice actually.

Durant seems better off but damn.

Reoccurring soreness happens after the type of surgery he had. It's obviously not going to be fully healthy with him playing on it putting pressure on the fracture. He'll just have to manage the pain. Russ can carry OKC while KD gets right, though he probably won't be all the way back until next year.

With Adams, McGary, Serge, Collison and Kanter, someone gonna get screwed out of minutes. It won't be Collison even though he's the least talented

Last edited:
My man seth curry can't get a call up but David Stockton did :smh: Probably won't stick but still. David Stockton was so cringe at Gonzaga. He's been decent in the d league though, in the games that I've caught at least.

That bad week to end the grammy trip put us all the way down to 7th in the conference, now depending on what happens tonight we could get to 4th and are only a half game back of 3rd right now. West is crazy, but I feel like we'll finish in the top 4. As the season winds down, we have mostly west coast conference teams on our schedule, and we've been awesome thus far against them,(Beat portland 2x, SAS twice, houston 2x, Dallas 2x, and GSW. Only team we haven't beaten out west is Memphis, but we play them monday and have only seen them once so far) but we'll see.

As my man lawdog pointed out in the season thread, our struggles against the east coast have been baffling to say the least this year. Had we taken care of business out east like we were supposed to, we're probably with the 2nd seed right now with a good cushion.

Last edited:
With Adams, McGary, Serge, Collison and Kanter, someone gonna get screwed out of minutes. It won't be Collison even though he's the least talented

I know it's scotty.. But really they shouldn't.. Mcgary and collison shouldn't be getting huge mins (think 10-15 each, more if they got it going)

Ibaka gets his 30-35

Adams is out right now.. But those guys should be 20-25 each.. Then you have fouls factoring in and how guys are playing

I know it's scotty.. But really they shouldn't.. Mcgary and collison shouldn't be getting huge mins (think 10-15 each, more if they got it going)

Ibaka gets his 30-35

Adams is out right now.. But those guys should be 20-25 each.. Then you have fouls factoring in and how guys are playing
Yeah as long as they have McGary and Collison playing that role and lower minutes the other guys should be able to get a fair share of minutes. Obviously Serge will get the lion's share of minutes

5 bigs though, that's not so easy to manage, especially since all of them do something a little different

My man seth curry can't get a call up but David Stockton did :smh: Probably won't stick but still. David Stockton was so cringe at Gonzaga.
They aren't judging him based off his performance at Gonzaga though. They are going off of his performance in the D league.

i think McGary should start in the interim alongside Serge. From his limited time thus far he looks very decent around the basket

granted, I have never seen Kanter play

Which is why I said what I said about him in the D League.
laugh.gif

Clippers looked good man. I give it to them, hopefully they keep it up. I want aggressive Paul while Blake is out and I want aggressive/quick hitting Paul to remain throughout the playoffs. However long that stay might be 

Last edited:
I would start Kanter and ibaka with adams out.. Then see how the game is going and then decide how I use collison and mcgary

When adams comes back.. Obviously we would have a sample size of how ibaka and kanter play together.. But without that, it would depend on if I'm sticking with roberson in the starting lineup or not (since kanter gives more offense.. And I can bring adams in with the offensive wing off the bench, with maybe mcgary or collison)

I'm sorry, but how did David Stockton get called up to a NBA team? Seriously Kings.
Cause he plays in Reno so he was the easiest PG to get to Sac in time for the game last night. it was just an emergency situation since Collison is hurt and Andre Miller might not have been able to play since he was just traded yesterday, so they only had one healthy PG on the roster it looked like.

but Miller played and Stockton didn't have to
nobody read this post 
tired.gif

but this is spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom