The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but how did David Stockton get called up to a NBA team? Seriously Kings.
Cause he plays in Reno so he was the easiest PG to get to Sac in time for the game last night. it was just an emergency situation since Collison is hurt and Andre Miller might not have been able to play since he was just traded yesterday, so they only had one healthy PG on the roster it looked like.

but Miller played and Stockton didn't have to

Not really..

Look at the last 10 games played record in the far right hand corner in the standings:
http://espn.go.com/nba/standings

Ok? I check the standings almost daily. memphis, gsw have been top 2 all year. Blazers and rockets the next two for most of the season. Dallas has been top 4 for like two days (mavs fans were coming out the woodwork). Clippers jump in the top 4 briefly but have been behind the rockets and blazers all year. Spurs and dallas steady in the bottom 4 and then there's okc. Basically I just wouldn't expect too much variance but of course anything is possible

Yeah man that .5 game that seperates 3-6 is a giant chasm.

I'm sorry, but how did David Stockton get called up to a NBA team? Seriously Kings.
You have to be kidding. 

not kidding like jason
just a 10 day
kid has been playing well in the nbadl
kings aint got nothing to lose to test him in practice and limited minutes in gms while they get their full roster back after injuries/trades. relax, breathe...it's not a permanant roster spot.

Last edited:
Not really..

Look at the last 10 games played record in the far right hand corner in the standings:
http://espn.go.com/nba/standings

Ok? I check the standings almost daily. memphis, gsw have been top 2 all year. Blazers and rockets the next two for most of the season. Dallas has been top 4 for like two days (mavs fans were coming out the woodwork). Clippers jump in the top 4 briefly but have been behind the rockets and blazers all year. Spurs and dallas steady in the bottom 4 and then there's okc. Basically I just wouldn't expect too much variance but of course anything is possible

Any team 3-7 have a good or bad week and things can change up real quick..

And as an okc fan, I'm hoping we can close strong with our guys healthy and Portland, houston, clippers and Spurs can all stumble a bit (lose 4 or 5 out of every 10)

Last edited:
Seeing on Twitter that Cleveland and Chicago are front runners for Kendrick Perkins. Clips a distant third. And I am perfectly ok with that.

And as an okc fan, I'm hoping we can close strong with our guys healthy and Portland, houston, clippers and Spurs can all stumble a bit (lose 4 or 5 out of every 10)

Yep. Clippers lost 4 straight and dropped to 6. Now just won 3 in a row and are up to 5, but only a game out of the 3 spot.

If the Rockets lose to the Raptors tonight and we beat the Kings, we'll move up to 4.

Last edited:
I see the Cavs and Clips, Bulls would be dicey because I know all yall remember when Perkins was upset at Noah when Thabo brought him into the locker room. If he goes to Chicago I can see Noah making Kendrick use the visitor locker room

CP3 had a vintage showing against the Spurs, I hope he continues to be aggressive. I have rarely seen him play with that mindset this season, which could either be due to him getting older or trying to let Blake evolve 

They showed me something, looks like the west after Golden State is going to be an up and down battle

Howard, Durant and Griffin being injured though is very disappointing 

David f'n Stockton getting a call up? That Nepotism.

If Seth Curry stayed at Liberty he woulda been a 1st round pick. Dude was averaging 20ppg as a freshman.

He woulda been on the ball more, and the bloodlines + production = 1st round pick.

Going to Duke was one of his worst decisions smh.

Last edited:
Royce Young ‏@royceyoung 5m
I'm told there's still no concern of a serious injury with Durant's foot. It's just sore and uncomfortable.

Of course they're going to say that, but I'll post this anyway.

Yeah man that .5 game that seperates 3-6 is a giant chasm.

Yep. Clippers lost 4 straight and dropped to 6. Now just won 3 in a row and are up to 5, but only a game out of the 3 spot.

If the Rockets lose to the Raptors tonight and we beat the Kings, we'll move up to 4.

I'm telling you guys man, I watch the standings. People think it's wide open because they aren't used to seeing memphis and gsw at the top but they are a cut above the rest. The clippers are the only team I can see jumping into the top 4 and one of the blazers/rockets going to the bottom half. Spurs, dallas, okc firmly in the bottom 4. It's been like that all season long except now okc takes phx spot

IATT IATT You mentioned the win/loss records for the last 10 games. If you do the math and subtract the last 10 from the overall record you'll see the standings are the same except, like I said, clippers jump from top to bottom 4 trading spots with the rockets

If you want to do it by tiers it's gsw/mem then pdx/hou/lac and then okc/sas/dal

Last edited:
B-X9AKACEAAkPKj.jpg

Royce Young ‏@royceyoung 5m
I'm told there's still no concern of a serious injury with Durant's foot. It's just sore and uncomfortable.

Of course they're going to say that, but I'll post this anyway.

He was changing his shoes every quarter, you ever play with brand new shoes They hurt your feet till you break em in. :lol: I could see them being sore just cause that.

He was changing his shoes every quarter, you ever play with brand new shoes They hurt your feet till you break em in.
laugh.gif
I could see them being sore just cause that.
They could have been previously worn shoes

The foot injury is startling because it's been a problem all year. Don't think it has anything to do with shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom