The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perks facial expression hasn't changed since puberty 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Why are we acting as if we haven't watched Perk be awful in OKC for the last two years at least? He's there to give spot minutes at most.

Man all 3 Shaqtin A Fool legends (Perkins, Brandon Knight, and JAVALE MCGEEEE) got new scenery and a new chance to shine this week 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Man, once Wiggins finally hits the weight room - dude is going to be a monster. He already has a post game and draws fouls like crazy. Imagine once he can actually push people around?

He's been pretty decent this season. Solid if he's a bench player.

Yeah definitely a sticky situation,

We just signed former hall of fame knick bum Bill(Henry) Walker to a 10-day, thought he was a no-name nobody until I saw a youtube video of him, recognized him as soon I saw him, he thought he could change his name, grow dreads and creep back into the league undetected lol

That bum use to be a pest when he was on the knicks(but a bum til' proven otherwise)

Khem Birch who I thought was a clear candidate, is doing very well, in a situation like this I thought he would have got the green light first but I guess they see something in this other dude.

After his 10-day is up, they will have two spots that they need to use gracefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom