The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clippers man. CP and DJ.

CP not top 5 all time? He's proving why he is who he is.

Like page 230 of the offseason thread my thoughts were, trade Blake, keep DJ, and that's the rebuild.

Anyway, Clips are balling, happy for shoeking and erupt and even **** head *** lawdog. Eat

Looks like I'm going to be wrong about you guys though :lol: kind of glad I will be though. Players like Russ deserve to perform on the biggest platforms. It wouldn't be right if Russ wasn't in there

Looks like I'm going to be wrong about you guys though
laugh.gif
kind of glad I will be though. Players like Russ deserve to perform on the biggest platforms. It wouldn't be right if Russ wasn't in there
Man, we might win it all. I'm just watching at this point though. I don't think KD can get healthy which kills the dream. 

I don't know if he won't sit down, or NIKE and OKC won't let him sit down. Either way, he needs to chill for some games, and he won't.

Austin Rivers scored 28? How much is Shoeking2101 in here flexing

:lol: :lol: I'm trying so hard to be tamed about this. Career high baby

He's been so good for us though man. On both sides of the ball. He's been exactly what I hoped and felt he could be.

Just a couple of weeks ago we were being slammed everywhere for a bad week of basketball against the east coast. Fast forward to now, and we're on a four game win streak against the spurs, mavs, kings and rockets all without Blake. Best stretch of the season for us in my eyes.

The nature of the NBA man. Can never get too high or too low.

Just a couple of weeks ago we were being slammed everywhere for a bad week of basketball against the east coast. Fast forward to now, and we're on a four game win streak against the spurs, mavs, kings and rockets all without Blake. Best stretch of the season for us in my eyes.

The nature of the NBA man. Can never get too high or too low.
I agree

Blake holdin y'all back with all them out of control flail post moves

Funny cause the Clips took a step up last year when CP3 was out for awhile and Blake had the keys to the offense. Now the same thing is happening when Blake is out and CP3 is running the show.

Also - KD made a mistake by not declining the All Star game for injury reasons. I'm sure treatment and rest for a week would've helped. Can't come back the 1st game after a long layoff with a sore foot, changing sneakers every quarter. :smh:

2016 predictions meaning, OKC and GSW won't see each other this year. For sure not round 1. Has to be a 2016 prediction.
Im confused b
My bad.

Long story short is: I agree with your OKC in 6 vs GSW but, not in 2015 because they will never match up.

GSW 1 seed will face a Spurs or Dallas team and lose

OKC will be a 5thish seed so even if they did face, it would be in the WCF, and GSW isn't built 4 Cuban Linx word to Raekwon

My bad.
Long story short is: I agree with your OKC in 6 vs GSW but, not in 2015 because they will never match up.

GSW 1 seed will face a Spurs or Dallas team and lose
OKC will be a 5thish seed so even if they did face, it would be in the WCF, and GSW isn't built 4 Cuban Linx word to Raekwon
I dont think okc will reach that 6 or 7 seed
I'd love OKC @ an 8 seed, especially if GSW was 1.

Playing the all 4 rounds as the road team doesn't mean that much to me, this year. Might as well knock the best off first, you have to beat them rd 3 or 1 either way.

Eric Gordon is still borderline worthless. Perhaps his worst year in New Orleans yet, which is saying something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom