The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most mega prospects wouldn't want to be the franchise player?

I would disagree...

Last edited:
28 in 26 minutes with ONE turnover at that.

Dude went from out the league to instant offense. I dont see why he cant have a jamal crawford like 6 man career. Jis know your job is to get buckets.

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
just off personal experience....seems like a separated shoulder probably....

Damn Austin Rivers went in today. Doc def saved this dudes career and told him step that **** up

Dude went from out the league to instant offense. I dont see why he cant have a jamal crawford like 6 man career. Jis know your job is to get buckets.
Can we wait until we see some sort of consistency over time before we make statements like this?

But I hope he gets his act together. I enjoyed watching him in HS. It still bothers me that he shoots with two hands though.

Last edited:

Coming out of Duke, the staff over there compared him to Jamal Crawford and I can see why. While he obviously won't be as good as him, they both can be pretty shifty off the bounce and create a bit off of the bounce.

but

1) It was against The Kings :lol: :lol:

2) That being said, he's been pretty solid with us especially on Defense, and he's always had one of the best first steps off the bounce. Has been able to get in the paint virtually at will since he's been in the league. He also shot almost 40% on spot up 3's last year, something no one really realizes or talks about.

3) Whether he becomes Jamal Crawford or not could be important (Jamal's impending free agency) but not right now. What's more important is for him to continue to take strides with his shooting, so he can play with CP because that allows us to have a backcourt with a little size that can defend. (Something Jamal is horrible at) Overall, he still has some consistency issues to leap over to be in the same breath as Jamal Crawford, but he's taken some huge steps (relatively) to proving that he can be a productive NBA player.

[Video]Austin Rivers Full Highlights 2015.02.21 vs Kings - 28 Pts, Career-HIGH!:

Austin rivers is the new jamal crawford
David stockton is the new austin rivers[/Video]

Last edited:
Yea man Rivers was really giving it to Stockton out there. Who Doc and John? Na Austin and David :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
LOL. I'm going to sound like I'm hating, but Rivers got a bunch of 2 on 1 transition leak out buckets, hit a few 3s on Andre Miller that he normally misses, and then ripped David Stockton twice in the last 30 seconds to pad his numbers. Sounds more impressive than it was visually.

LOL. I'm going to sound like I'm hating, but Rivers got a bunch of 2 on 1 transition leak out buckets, hit a few 3s on Andre Miller that he normally misses, and then ripped David Stockton twice in the last 30 seconds to pad his numbers. Sounds more impressive than it was visually.

its noway you can downplay 28...as weak as i think he is the fool basically had 30.

If I'm in charge in okc, I'm sitting Durant for the next 2 weeks til the Portland game..

So that's:

Nuggets
Pacers
@ Suns

Then @ Blazers next Friday.. Then you can sit him again vs Lakers and 76ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom