The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ding. Ding. Ding.

Still reeling from whoever said Cp3>John Stockton all those pages ago, because his advanced stats was better

-_-
But IF Stockton was Stockton in 2015, we would be having the same arguments right? If he hadn't yet "won a ring."

League Pass free trial.......

It's not even the not winning the ring. Cp3 needs to just win a few series period.

At least Stockton has taken his team to the finals twice.

Ding. Ding. Ding.

Still reeling from whoever said Cp3>John Stockton all those pages ago, because his advanced stats was better

-_-
But IF Stockton was Stockton in 2015, we would be having the same arguments right? If he hadn't yet "won a ring."

League Pass free trial.......
he would be if people were comparing him to the lebrons and kobes of the world

but he's at least made the finals twice (same with kidd)

not much when comparing him to top 10 all time greats but does set him apart from the chris pauls of the world

would be a damb shame if bron doesn't come out with the same level of "intensity" as he did during the all star exhibition
laugh.gif
Well........

It's not even the not winning the ring. Cp3 needs to just win a few series period.

At least Stockton has taken his team to the finals twice.
Stop saying CP3 needs to win a few series as if it is a 1-on-1 tournament
And you wonder why cp3 gets slander. It's always the same retort no matter who it is making an argument for cp3.. Sidestepping playoff success as if it shouldn't be a factor in throwing around goat statements

And you wonder why cp3 gets slander. It's always the same retort no matter who it is making an argument for cp3.. Sidestepping playoff success as if it shouldn't be a factor in throwing around goat statements
Basketball is a team sport. CP3 doesn't win playoff series. His TEAM does. 

I am NOT saying winning isn't important at all. 

I feel that way for anything. If you were not there to experience a talent in their time on top, your opinion on the subject is incomplete. It is really a simple concept.

I don't discredit anyone. If you have read ANYTHING in this thread, you would see that the part that I crossed out is nowhere near what I have been saying. Nice try though. 
If you can actually comprehend what I said, I didn't say you said that. Nice try though.

Still doesn't make any sense, you're saying someone who wasn't born yet opinion of whether george bush was a good president or not won't be fair because they weren't alive? Even if they did research or watched documentaries or talked to people who were there to witnessed it, their opinion doesn't mean much?

Still doesn't make any sense, you're saying someone who wasn't born yet opinion of whether george bush was a good president or not won't be fair because they weren't alive? Even if they did research or watched documentaries or talked to people who were there to witnessed it, their opinion doesn't mean much?
I explained it multiple times. If you don't think it makes sense that is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom