The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
my vocabulistics are not big enough for words with friends but we should get a NT draw something 2 league going 

Basketball is a team sport. CP3 doesn't win playoff series. His TEAM does. 

I am NOT saying winning isn't important at all. 
yes basketball is a team sport but its the one team sport where one great player can make a big difference... 5 players on the court play both sides of the ball..

That "team" excuse works better for football.

Last edited:
yes basketball is a team sport but its the one team sport where one great player can make a big difference... 5 players on the court play both sides of the ball..

One player can have a bigger impact over the whole team's success when compared to football. Correct. But it still takes a team to win when you are playing a team with a rival team player AND a better supporting unit. Which is the situation has faced in the playoffs

One player can have a bigger impact over the whole team's success when compared to football. Correct. But it still takes a team to win when you are playing a team with a rival team player AND a better supporting unit. Which is the situation has faced in the playoffs
is okc's supporting unit really better than the clippers though?

Houston is the perfect example of a regular season team. Their offense is so bad that I've seen Josh smith throw his hands up in disbelief at times.

Was it after his airball 3, bricked 3, or him stumbling for an offensive foul when he clearly should've passed? Cause I was there, and those are the only things he should've been throwing his hands up for :lol: (he did have a very good game defensively though and hit the first 2 3s to get the offense going though)

So many players waived for the cavs to pick up

Yet ray allen still installing cams in lebron shower as we speak

:lol: :x

What will Kendrick Perkins be bringing to the Cavs other than errant passes and mean stares?

Harden dancing like he is CR7 out there

:rofl:

wrestling is fake b
I agree. Sorry.

oooooooooooh Deep Sea :rofl:

Last edited:
Was it after his airball 3, bricked 3, or him stumbling for an offensive foul when he clearly should've passed? Cause I was there, and those are the only things he should've been throwing his hands up for :lol: (he did have a very good game defensively though and hit the first 2 3s to get the offense going though)

There was a game a few weeks ago where Beverly called for a screen then went away from it, the screener followed him to set another pick, bev still doesn't use it and instead swings the ball around the perimeter and they ended up just jacking up a 3. Josh smith was standing there like "wtf" :lol:. But this is the kind of stuff the rockets do on a regular basis

hope the celtics come out hard and win tonight for their fallen teammate
yall taking the satisfaction of team's winning away man 
laugh.gif

legit makes me want to see the Kings lose when I see yall rooting for us and other lottery teams to win
tired.gif

When them top FA do not come they will look at that tier of players

Think you meant CP can only do so much. WestbrooK is capable, Magic, Zeke, Stockton, Big O, Walt, Nash, Kidd were capable of doing so much and so much more.

The sooner the CP apologists get that through their head, the less slander he will continue to get. Or if Point Jester's doughy hands continue to get in the way while he has a more than capable squad around him it may ratchet up even more...which I wouldn't mind at all.

Last edited:
When them top FA do not come they will look at that tier of players

Think you meant CP can only do so much. WestbrooK is capable, Magic, Zeke, Stockton, Big O, Walt, Nash, Kidd were capable of doing so much and so much more.

The sooner the CP apologists get that through their head, the less slander he will continue to get. Or if hoods doughy hands continue to get in the way while he has a more than capable squad around him it may ratchet up even more...which I wouldn't mind at all.
Na hornet cp3 was great sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom