The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji]128526[/emoji] Go Cavs. I see the haters are still around. We needed Perk, but we don't need him. Only need him if Big Moz in foul trouble and also to cloud the paint on D

This guy finally returned to niketalk now that lebron returned :lol:

Son was MIA for almost 5 years now lol

Honestly I find the Sixers interesting just because they're trying things in a new way in how they stack assets and keep cap room for 2 superstars.

Noel is a stud and we don't even know how good Embiid can be.

Do you think they'll keep both of them tho? How would you grade them so far? Year 1 was a complete failure imo. Year 2 a d+ because they couldn't get the guy they really wanted and just emphasizing that the draft is unreliable

While we're talking about rebuilding, i love what the Bucks are doing. Got rid of Jennings, brought in a younger & better Knight*, hit on the Giannis & Jabari picks, signed some veteran pieces, now in the playoffs after a couple years.

*still don't know why they traded him for MCW

Last edited:
Noel just put up 12/9/9 and he's 20, he's going to be a great defender/rim protector even if he never develops much of an offensive game but I think he will.

Bobby smurda had a solid game once he got acclimated.

I can't front, he was good. I still think he's somewhere between the guy from the first and second half. He's not gonna be 1/9 every night but he won't be 6/8 either. Role player but not a max guy

While we're talking about rebuilding, i love what the Bucks are doing. Got rid of Jennings, brought in a younger & better Knight*, hit on the Giannis & Jabari picks, signed some veteran pieces, now in the playoffs after a couple years.

*still don't know why they traded him for MCW
prob didn't wanna overpay to match knight in the offseason.

Honestly the pieces just don't fit with the Sixers. How are you going to manage playing time when Saric comes over next year between him, Noel, Embiid and McGee? Noel would seem to be the odd one out there because he's probably the least talented of the four...but then you give up on yet another one of your building blocks that you traded away your best player for. You also have basically nobody on the team that can really shoot the ball besides Covington, and he's probably not a starter on a playoff team. He's a good off the bench shooter. They traded last year's ROY/their best player away for quite possibly not a damn thing just to have a chance that the Lakers finish with the 6th worst record in the league and the commish doesn't rig the lottery for them.

The only good thing about all of this is that their two most talented players have yet to step on the floor for them and could change the whole landscape of this situation (Embiid and Saric).

Honestly the pieces just don't fit with the Sixers. How are you going to manage playing time when Saric comes over next year between him, Noel, Embiid and McGee? Noel would seem to be the odd one out there because he's probably the least talented of the four...but then you give up on yet another one of your building blocks that you traded away your best player for. You also have basically nobody on the team that can really shoot the ball besides Covington, and he's probably not a starter on a playoff team. He's a good off the bench shooter. They traded last year's ROY/their best player away for quite possibly not a damn thing just to have a chance that the Lakers finish with the 6th worst record in the league and the commish doesn't rig the lottery for them.

The only good thing about all of this is that their two most talented players have yet to step on the floor for them and could change the whole landscape of this situation (Embiid and Saric).
javale is gonna get dumped next year.

laugh.gif
at how much cheesing Shmurda was doing before tip off.
Happy for him, on the other hand Wiz needs to get it together or pick someone up as quick as they can

Did you read the article by Pablo Torres from last week? Management is betting the coaching staff can develop the players into shooters. Maybe that's why they're high on Mudiay.

I remember when mark Jackson said klay would be the clear cut best rookie and win Roy before he played a NBA game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom