The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hinkle is single handedly ruining the integrity of the nba. now other teams have to stoop to new lows to stay on pace with their tanking. he's got embiid on suicide watch and he has yet to play a game.

pimp.gif
KD taking time off to play with his new NBA 2KTV GF
nthat.gif

Hinkle is single handedly ruining the integrity of the nba. now other teams have to stoop to new lows to stay on pace with their tanking. he's got embiid on suicide watch and he has yet to play a game.

Sixers deserve to be fined for not even trying to field a real basketball team. This is embarrassing.

I honestly think, the NBA should have a vote from the owners to fire Sam Hinkie

The way he has run this team has damaged the image of the NBA and the integrity of the game at its core

bottom teams should be demoted to the d-league or not be allowed to be in post season play next year
it's embarrasing

Hinkie gotta be stopped.

If Embiid is a bust, this **** is just going to go on longer. It's like they want to draft a group like KD, Harden, Ibaka and Russ so they just throw away anyone that doesn't measure up. Won't be surprised if Noel goes next.

If the Sixers don't start winning some games next season and make the playoffs in the East then the Sixers might fire him themselves. It's going to be year three since he got there and he'll have basically the most cap space anyone has ever had, and Mudiay/Russell, Saric, Noel and Embiid as great young prospects with a good coach in Brett Brown. They also own the Heat's first rounder, and the Lakers pick if it's anywhere after 5. Next year should not feature anymore of these guys who should be playing in the Mexican Basketball League. Quality vets need to be brought in. No more tank job. Next year is about starting to win games for real.

Fire him for what? He's made it clear that he thinks its going to take Five years for his vision to come to fruition. Its been year Two. Firing him before year Four begins would be premature IMO. Everyone knows what they signed on for with this.

Last edited:
Fire him for what? He's made it clear that he thinks its going to take Five years for his vision to come to fruition. Its been year Two. Firing him before year Four begins would be premature IMO. Everyone knows what they signed on for with this.

Year 5 they gut the team again, team has little to no continuity and no veteran presence, this 5 year plan is turning into a 7 year plan

I think he's already had setbacks with MCW and then missing out on jabari/wiggins. One of Noel/embiid will be traded for parts that don't equal the whole and it's back to square one. As of right now I think even Hinkle would admit things haven't been going as planned

Year 5 they gut the team again, team has little to no continuity and no veteran presence, this 5 year plan is turning into a 7 year plan

I think he's already had setbacks with MCW and then missing out on jabari/wiggins. One of Noel/embiid will be traded for parts that don't equal the whole and it's back to square one. As of right now I think even Hinkle would admit things haven't been going as planned
You guys both have valid points, it just hasn't been long enough to give up on him I think. Gotta give the guy a chance to make it work out.

Honestly I find the Sixers interesting just because they're trying things in a new way in how they stack assets and keep cap room for 2 superstars.

Noel is a stud and we don't even know how good Embiid can be.

i don't know how Brett Brown hasn't lost his mind. year after year of purposely trying to lose has to be mentally draining.

kudos to him tho for making them play hard & competing most nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom