The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention...

Manu and Duncan's minutes are up a little bit
Both Parker and Manu's percentages are down
Splitter doesn't look as good

Most of it just has to do with lingering issues from Leonard, Splitter and Parker.
More or less this. Have had zero time to get a Grove this season

I think People tend to forget how hard it is to play well into June and just be ready to go the next season.
And the big three are older man, it'd be really tough to make it to 3 straight finals.

I think People tend to forget how hard it is to play well into June and just be ready to go the next season.
And the big three are older man, it'd be really tough to make it to 3 straight finals.

Bruh just watch, In Pop we Trust.

Bruh just watch, In Pop we Trust.

I don't count them out ever. It's like they don't even try till its end of March :lol:

First round is like practice lately for them.

I hope Kirby makes back to one more playoffs before its all said and done.

Last edited:
that chemistry is brewing in cleveland. I forget how athletic earl is.
His behind the back dunk in the contest is still one of my favorites

I know to not count the Spurs out until I physically see them walk off the court eliminated.

Also. Stop being prisoners of the moment with Reggie Jackson.

[table][tr][td]Julius Randle[/td][td]Out[/td][td]Feb 21[/td][/tr][tr][td]Comment: Randle (leg) has started working out and coach Byron Scott is expecting the rookie to participate in the 2015 Summer League, the Orange County Register reports.[/td][/tr][/table]

It's the NBA thread; dudes are prisoners of the moment about everything.
laugh.gif

Spurs ain't winning **** this year. Hope they drop to 8th so GSW can body them in 4.

Last edited:
The Sixers starting point guard is Isaiah Canaan. Their backups are Tim Frazier and Ish Smith. Man :lol:

I still can't believe the Sixers traded MCW for basically nothing. Like, they were already doing a great job of tanking, did they really need to take it even further?  How long are they planning on keeping the tanking thing going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom