The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the extended break is really benefiting the players. First jr with the filthy dunk and you now rj. I hunk having less back to back games mext year will benifit the quality of play.

I'm really glad they extended the All-Star break. Considering how many appearances and how "busy" the players are, it's not really a break or rest for them.

And I'm not even surprised when Russ puts together these kind of nights. But I won't complain about more people giving him his praise and respect.

So, Portland is led by Steve Blake to end the quarter making two 3's :lol:

11 3's for the game.

It seems like every time Golden State loses, we come out lethargic and don't want to gain a game on them in the standings. :lol:

Last edited:
If KD comes back fully healthy and playing his game, I can see OKC making the Finals. The Warriors are probably their most difficult matchup. If they take them out in the 1st round, OKC becomes the strong Finals favorite from the West IMO.

Being able to give the ball to a capable scorer like Kanter from a PnR or just Kanter's ability to hit wide open shots is a humongous upgrade from Perkins and Steven Adams. I've never seen their offense operate so smoothly. The fact WB is looking for others and because defenses must double to stop his penetration, they are almost a machine. Think about what happens when you add KD to that mix.

Augustine gives them a very capable backup PG that plays with energy and (so far) plays well with WB. I wonder if Bonehead will realize he now has 3 guys that can share the backcourt with WB not named Andre Roberson. Maybe it won't take another poked eye for him to realize 11 mins should be Andre's maximum. He needs to join the Perry Jones/Jeremy Lamb clique located in the doghouse.

Singler sure can shoot the ball but he's so bad on defense it's scary.

Presti killed it at the trade deadline. Kanter may just be a rental but he's exactly what they needed.

Fantastic comeback by the Grizz
nthat.gif

Tony Allen shut down Lillard on that last possession. I guess he really felt some type of way about Lillard writing that letter :lol:

You would think Afflalo would be in the game when wes mathews is 0 for 8

Also, Kanter is perfect on the Thunder. Ibaka complements him well.

Last edited:
Grizz gonna Grizz.

Marc and Zbo too real.

This game was all about Calathes, Koufos, Gasol, TA and Conley with some Lee sprinkled in. That lineup got us back in the game. Zbo was on a tear prior to all star, so I'll give him a pass. Tonight was one of the worst games I've seen him play in a while.

Last edited:
Portland had that 39 point outburst in the 3rd quarter making a ton of 3's... the other 3 quarters?

53 points total.

I hate that game is a b2b :lol: . Should be a good one, though. I expect Zbo to eat tomorrow night.

Before tonight's game, 20 of the Grizz remaining 29 games are b2b's. :x

Last edited:
Nazr Mohammed's girl scout cookies :x

View media item 1415571

@nazrmohammed: Times like this I ask myself who's really the #GirlScout smh lol #UKnowDamnWellSheDidntSellThatManyCookies #ThatsSomePimpIshThere lol #MakingTheParentsOfAmericaSugarPushers lol #WishIWouldHaveThoughtOfIt1st #WhoCanSayNoToACuteKidWithCheapTastyCookies #NotMe #IGuessMohammedScoutsWouldntWork lol #OhWell #CheckOutAndLikeMyOtherPicsSinceUReadAllThis lol #ForBookings lmao [emoji]128539[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] #AllMineImNotSharing lol

i'll take 3 cases of tagalongs

If KD comes back fully healthy and playing his game, I can see OKC making the Finals. The Warriors are probably their most difficult matchup. If they take them out in the 1st round, OKC becomes the strong Finals favorite from the West IMO.

Being able to give the ball to a capable scorer like Kanter from a PnR or just Kanter's ability to hit wide open shots is a humongous upgrade from Perkins and Steven Adams. I've never seen their offense operate so smoothly. The fact WB is looking for others and because defenses must double to stop his penetration, they are almost a machine. Think about what happens when you add KD to that mix.

Augustine gives them a very capable backup PG that plays with energy and (so far) plays well with WB. I wonder if Bonehead will realize he now has 3 guys that can share the backcourt with WB not named Andre Roberson. Maybe it won't take another poked eye for him to realize 11 mins should be Andre's maximum. He needs to join the Perry Jones/Jeremy Lamb clique located in the doghouse.

Singler sure can shoot the ball but he's so bad on defense it's scary.

Presti killed it at the trade deadline. Kanter may just be a rental but he's exactly what they needed.
Everyone wanted a 2 way SG.

I knew the Offensive Creating Big was the piece.

wink.gif
Thunder Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom