The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linsanity...
indifferent.gif

how was steve blake allowed to change his # mid season ?

Because of the reason he did.

JK was a fan favorite and just passed unexpectedly. Doing it out of respect and because he's not a guy who sells many jerseys, not really a problem.

Those players on the hornet bench who reacted better hope Jordan does not see that. They may get that Ben Gordon treatment, where you are released and it is to late
to sign so where else....

I can't believe RJ took off from the dotted line and dunked it on one of the best wing defenders in the league. I feel like I need a couple days to re-evaluate my life.

I can't believe RJ took off from the dotted line and dunked it on one of the best wing defenders in the league. I feel like I need a couple days to re-evaluate my life.

Amare two days off and was dunking on people, RJ out here dunking on people.

Cuban found that HGH plug over the all star break.

Russy :pimp:

I have never seen OKC played that efficient in my recent memories. I have seen them get hot and that but their offense revolves my turn your turn with KD and Westbrook and some PNR with Ibaka.

But this game maaan.. seems like they've done everything on the offensive side of the floor hence why Westbrook was able to get 17 assists before the 4th.

Just beautiful basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom