The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
2005 NBA Finals, Spurs (4) over Pistons (3). Tim Duncan wins his third NBA title.

Did you know that Detroit actually should have won? 2013, the evening out of the universe :nerd:

Series Team Statistics
TOV% - Pistons: 8.9%, Spurs: 15.5%
PTS - Pistons: 86.7, Spurs: 84.9
ORTG - Pistons: 105.7, Spurs: 103.4
ORB% - Pistons: 31.8%, Spurs: 31.0%
Pace - (Tied, 80.8 poss)

San Antonio had a much better FT/FGA however, which made a giant, giant difference over the course of a 7-game series.
based on averages, sure. But from a game to game standpoint, these metrics were skewed from the game 4 blowout

2005 NBA Finals, Spurs (4) over Pistons (3). Tim Duncan wins his third NBA title.

Did you know that Detroit actually should have won? 2013, the evening out of the universe
nerd.gif

Series Team Statistics
TOV% - Pistons: 8.9%, Spurs: 15.5%
PTS - Pistons: 86.7, Spurs: 84.9
ORTG - Pistons: 105.7, Spurs: 103.4
ORB% - Pistons: 31.8%, Spurs: 31.0%
Pace - (Tied, 80.8 poss)

San Antonio had a much better FT/FGA however, which made a giant, giant difference over the course of a 7-game series.
no. the team that won 4 games out of 7 should have and did win

winning > stats 

the spurs were the better team

i see why the celtics are stockpiliing up these picks

Whenever I see highlight vids of grade schools kids or even junior high kids, something about it just feels wrong. That said, little LebLeb can play.

The HGH enhanced baby formula probably helped too....

Not serious.

So wait, you think this didn't happen? :lol:

He can finish with both hands, great handle, court vision and range on the J, I'm impressed.

Wade son real too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom