The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
when did this happen...the quoting of gucci

140402-george-karl-gucci-mane-espn.jpg

His music taste > his playoff record.

no migos = trash list

Thomas Robinson to Brooklyn.

This would have meant Blatche to Memphis, but I'm sure the Heat are the frontrunners now with Bosh out. :smh:

The best the mans people could get him was a 10-day contract with the Nets? something doesn't seem right there, I mean could he really not be able to land a guaranteed contract somewhere else

Wonder if Klay's parents handle his brother's paychecks too. That $200/week allowance.

michelle tompson looks weird. like suspect weird. like tarzan on USA network from back in da daze

2005 NBA Finals, Spurs (4) over Pistons (3). Tim Duncan wins his third NBA title.

Did you know that Detroit actually should have won? 2013, the evening out of the universe :nerd:

Series Team Statistics
TOV% - Pistons: 8.9%, Spurs: 15.5%
PTS - Pistons: 86.7, Spurs: 84.9
ORTG - Pistons: 105.7, Spurs: 103.4
ORB% - Pistons: 31.8%, Spurs: 31.0%
Pace - (Tied, 80.8 poss)

San Antonio had a much better FT/FGA however, which made a giant, giant difference over the course of a 7-game series.

Top-5 and Bottom-5 Rankings for Team 3PT% that season, 2004-05:

PHX .393
TOR .385
MIA .377
SAC .374
SEA .365

DEN .340
CLE .332
UTA .328
NO .315
ATL .312

Scoring champ: Allen Iverson (30.7)
Rebounding champ: Kevin Garnett (13.5)
Assist champ: Steve Nash (11.5)
Win shares: Kevin Garnett (16.1)

NBA MVP: Steve Nash (15.3 PPG, 3.3 RPG, 11.5 APG)

I think there may be 1 person to actually have watched that San antonio/Detroit finals. I surely did not give a damn. But I don't understand how San an was able to win if Detroit had the higher offensive rating. My calculator has betrayed me

Seth & Mychel look like the 2K face scans of Steph & Klay.

Last edited:
Crazy how I disliked rw 2 years ago and thought he was kds downfall. Now I dislike beta kd and I'm a big rw fan

I think there may be 1 person to actually have watched that San antonio/Detroit finals. I surely did not give a damn. But I don't understand how San an was able to win if Detroit had the higher offensive rating. My calculator has betrayed me

I think I maybe watched one game of that series. I remember Manu having a nice dunk. That's pretty much it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom