The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
delnegro-vinny-392-cp-0806111.jpg

Maybe Doc's for not having any time outs at that juncture. Maybe all the other guys for not being able to hit a shot. Maybe the bigs for not giving a pick quick enough.
Didn't he just miss a shot before that turnover? He literally threw up a prayer for no reason

Paul was the best player on the floor tonight but nobody turned the ball over for him

It's always VDN's fault or Blake's fault or the bench's fault

Damn CP3 slander comes this hard when he drops 30 and 10 against the best defense in the league? :lol:

Check how slowly the thread was moving prior to that last turnover. If he hit a gamewinner none of these dudes wiuld be posting right now :lol:

I'll allow the libel tho. It was hilarious for the simple fact that all of NT wanted it to happen :lol:

Check how slowly the thread was moving prior to that last turnover. If he hit a gamewinner none of these dudes wiuld be posting right now
laugh.gif

I'll allow the libel tho. It was hilarious for the simple fact that all of NT wanted it to happen
laugh.gif
AlonzoMourning.gif

Just let it happen 
laugh.gif
 at this point yall can't take the slander seriously

We were all gearing up for it and ready to embrace destiny 

eh the chris paul jokes are just jokes, but you can't say that turnover was everyone's fault but his just cause he had a good game

My Kevin Cleveland stat line recap:

Mike Conley

18 points
5-10 FG
7 assists
3 rebounds
2 steals
1 turnover
0 fouls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back