The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
clippers announcers have a point though, why risk losing with hack a deandre tactics when you can rely on chris paul to throw the game 

I'm crying at the 3rd vine 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he looked so disgusted 
roll.gif

:rofl: @ Kobe

Everyone needs to lay off the Lakers man. It's not like Lakers are some underachieving squad celebrating like that. That's legitimately a D-League squad out there. Jordan Hill is their best player by far. They deserve to celebrate like that after every win. Let them cook Kobe. I feel like he's going to ground the team next time he's in the locker room.

I respectfully disagree.

This is the same team that had Kareem, magic, shaq, kobe, Mikan, west, wilt.... Etc.

Now we gotta deal with these clowns celebrating a meaningless win in February? They've won 14 games. They should be ashamed of themselves. It's hard out here for a lakers fan watching this **** every night :lol:
Yall just gonna laugh and enjoy it, and I get why, but my gawd these clowns are HORRIBLE.

Also, almost went to the clipper game tonight. Tickets were like 60 for second tier seating at staples. Regretting not going after seeing the highlights.

Clippers commentators are the most annoying commentators I have ever heard. They're right next to the Bulls commentator who always drools when drose scores "too fast, too big, too strong"

Clippers commentators are the most annoying commentators I have ever heard. They're right next to the Bulls commentator who always drools when drose scores "too fast, too big, too strong"
lawler is actually pretty entertaining when you realize that everything he says is a joke

the other guy is a DBD level idiot though 

It's 'too big, too strong, too fast, too good'

Maybe he needs to say it some more so you'll memorize it better =)

Lol please no. i thought "swooping and hooping" was annoying enough.
I just want to throw something at my tv when I hear "me oh my"

aye why didn't a playoff team try to get scola on the cheap, dude would've been money coming off the bench for a contender. Sucks he's stuck on that team. :smh:

The alleged sexual predator version of kobe was the best. Dude was going to court and hitting gamewinners on the same day. straight cold blooded.

The alleged sexual predator version of kobe was the best. Dude was going to court and hitting gamewinners on the same day. straight cold blooded.

true story he was unconscious during the alleged era. it was the funniest thing to me that dude was able to literally sit through hours of deliberation and then still spazz for 35 nightly on the court. rare air

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom