The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's goin on with the Spurs tho?

Tony Parker has been playing low-key washed all season. He's bottom 5 in the entire league in RPM, doesn't get to the rim much anymore (only 24% of his shots have been at the rim, down from his career average of 36%) and he's been absolute food on defense. I know he's been dealing with a nagging hamstring injury but he's been pretty bad this year. I don't think anyone has noticed because everyone's too busy arguing about a certain other PG every other day.

Clipper post game analysts are so salty 

"For all you teams that think the hack a DeAndre Jordan strategy is what works, GET YOUR DEFENSE BETTER, instead of relying on a gimmick, Memphis didn't foul and they beat the Clippers"

He's so mad

Tony Parker has been playing low-key washed all season. He's bottom 5 in the entire league in RPM, doesn't get to the rim much anymore (only 24% of his shots have been at the rim, down from his career average of 36%) and he's been absolute food on defense. I know he's been dealing with a nagging hamstring injury but he's been pretty bad this year. I don't think anyone has noticed because everyone's too busy arguing about a certain other PG every other day.

I brought this up the other day.

I still fear the Spurs come playoff time, but each and every day they look like less dangerous.

I did not know butler could get up like that.

I think Tony Snell has potential to be a Scottie pippen type player.

Last edited:
My Kevin Cleveland stat line recap:

Mike Conley

18 points
5-10 FG
7 assists
3 rebounds
2 steals
1 turnover
0 fouls
@Kevin Cleveland  is probably one of my favorite posters, dude is money with his posts 
laugh.gif

Conley stays getting overlooked... Grizz too, to some extent.

Sidenote; how has Verno been on TV? He's been doing the pre/post game stuff right?

"For all you teams that think the hack a DeAndre Jordan strategy is what works, GET YOUR DEFENSE BETTER, instead of relying on a gimmick, Memphis didn't foul and they beat the Clippers"

He's so mad

I will never listen to the Clippers commentators ever again. They said "the Grizz have no interior defenders".

But y'all see my boi Cole bring out his point god and championship experience to save the pels tho...  
Y7BlbK5.png

Last edited:

He's so mad
Memphis is just better but, the fact that they didn't hack on him helped them , too. You beat your own team down by making them resort to such tactics when they are men who want to beat the other team in a better way.

Last edited:
@Kevin Cleveland
 is probably one of my favorite posters, dude is money with his posts :lol:

Conley stays getting overlooked... Grizz too, to some extent.

Sidenote; how has Verno been on TV? He's been doing the pre/post game stuff right?

Yea, Kev is that dude even though he probably hates every play I like :lol:

Vernon has been okay. He's definitely more of a radio guy and he's not use to being the secondary option. He's more of a lead guy and is better off sticking to the radio gig. Its still a great opportunity for him considering he gets to hang with the team during home games. :lol:

Any time you play one of the best teams in the west Its going to be hard. On the road is even tougher. Off of a back to back is the devil. Impressive win by Memphis man. Says a lot.

:rofl: @ Kobe

Everyone needs to lay off the Lakers man. It's not like Lakers are some underachieving squad celebrating like that. That's legitimately a D-League squad out there. Jordan Hill is their best player by far. They deserve to celebrate like that after every win. Let them cook Kobe. I feel like he's going to ground the team next time he's in the locker room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom