The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Wiggins can be a 25 point scorer in the league.

Don't think it's that necessary to bring up his ball handling, not for his style of play

He's going to be a three dribble or less scorer, a 1,2 3 jab kinda player instead of stringing endless combos

I think Wiggins can be a 25 point scorer in the league.

Don't think it's that necessary to bring up his ball handling, not for his style of play

He's going to be a three dribble or less scorer, a 1,2 3 jab kinda player instead of stringing endless combos
Judging by past years, it is pretty difficult to get 25 ppg without either:

A. Playing on a terrible team, thus getting a ton of usage 

B. Having an incredible skill set which includes being able to handle the ball exceptionally well

C. Being a big man

If everything goes perfectly for wiggins, from team situations, to exercising every bit of his potential, he could be a 21 a game scorer. 25 a night is prolific, league leading territory. Although he's further along in his offensive progression thus far, his actual gigs that he has right now won't allow him to reach that plateau and that jump in skillset to be a 25 PPG scorer is a HUGE one. I don't see it. Doesn't mean he won't be great or an all star level player, but I'm pretty confident that he won't be a 25 a night scorer, especially on a winner.

But y'all see my boi Cole bring out his point god and championship experience to save the pels tho...  
Y7BlbK5.png

Calm that down. It's still too early for all that but Cole was a good pick up.

Wiggins doesn't need to improve his ball handling an insane amount to get 25+.

He already has the hop step spin, he needs two more moves and to improve his read on P&R.

That selfie would make you think that more athletes, would adopt the Derrick Jeter philosophy with phone, tablets, etc. Leave it in the nice glass bowl by the front door when you enter and pick it up when you leave...

Stephen a is a douche man. Dude is killing the Lakers for celebrating that win vs the celtics. Who ******* cares man lol

Pretty much. It happens everyday from every team.

They're having fun playing a game. And happy about a WIN.

But because it's not the "Laker way." Which is ********.

Same team that shoots off confetti after every win.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom