The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
But seriously, I pegged Wiggins as a Paul George/K. Lenoard type impact player in the middle of his freshman year, offensively it's clear he's ahead of those guys at the same age

Last edited:
But seriously, I pegged Wiggins as a Paul George/K. Lenoard type impact player in the middle of his freshman year, offensively it's clear he's ahead of those guys at the same age

Honestly even I didn't expect him to have a post game and be a league average 3pt shooter his first year.

Once he adds some strength and rebounds better man.....

A shorter Stromile Swift

Who? Wiggins. Stromile was one of my favorite players back from LSU days but Wiggins is much more skilled. Stromile was a freak athlete who decided to play bball. Was never a great rebounder or scorer but he would dunk on your head in a second if he caught you around the rim.

What page was Bronny's kid highlights on? Completely missed it.

not impressive. i could do what he did if i was playing 8 year olds 
eyes.gif

I dont believe it but there was a story that Iverson was down here in ATL at Lenox Mall begging for change last year.

Iverson was spotted last week begging for change by several shoppers at Lenox Mall in Atlanta. $154 million burned through his hands during his NBA career with the 76ers. Instead of reaching for the basket, he now extends his arms for money by passing crowds.

View media item 1417979

He still got 30 million coming from Reebok when he turns 55 tho :lol:

Tony Kornheiser has the best line about this on PTI, it's a long walk to 55 from your late 30's.

LOVED that Kobe video on Kimmel btw. Just makes it all come together with the snapping on the team mates in practice if this is the foolishness he deals with daily...

Wiggins from 3 has been a revelation. I certainly didn't see him that productive from there. It legit looks like at some point in his career he'll hit 40%+ from 3 and he'll be in the 38% range for most of his career. Have also been pleasantly surprised with how he's been able to manuafacture offense in the halfcourt. What he's been able to do in the post as a rookie is awesome man, and that'll only get more efficient as he gets more tenure in the league.

He still isn't creating his own offense all that well off the bounce, (isos, out of p&r action) and if he is to make that leap to all star / superstar, this will more than likely make or break that IMO. I have no idea of what his ceiling is honestly, but Paul George appears to be right. Shouldn't get caught up in that anyway, let his career become what it's going to be, let andrew wiggins be andrew wiggins.

we should have traded jordan hill for kg so that we could have a replacement grumpy old guy to verbally abuse these scrubs 

Stephen a is a douche man. Dude is killing the Lakers for celebrating that win vs the celtics. Who ******* cares man lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom