The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we got a shot at catching (last 10 games in brackets): spurs (5-5), mavs(7-3)  and Portland (4-6).. outside shot at clips (5-5)

as I posted above we play the spurs 2 more times before the end of the season.. and obviously these teams have to play each other

dallas has Toronto tonight, then Atlanta tomorrow night.. clips plays rockets tomorrow.. spurs play blazers tomorrow

It'll be "interdasting". Another crazy end to the season if 4-8 comes down to the final 2-3 games. I think OKC got a tough schedule in April too.

I know we have a ton of home games remaining..

I know our upcoming schedule isn't too tough (which is good since we don't have to rush kd back):

Heard Rick Carlisle on the Jim Rome show yesterday and he thinks that West seeding won't be decided until the final few games. I agree. And home court advantage in the playoffs is going to be less important than normal. Going to come down to match ups and who is/gets hot:

B-oozoUUcAADkxj.jpg

laugh.gif

Heard Rick Carlisle on the Jim Rome show yesterday and he thinks that West seeding won't be decided until the final few games. I agree. And home court advantage in the playoffs is going to be less important than normal. Going to come down to match ups and who is/gets hot:

Agree totally on this. Especially this year, with so many teams out west returning to the playoffs that were there last year. There aren't any new teams w/no postseason experience cracking the top 8. The same 8 teams that made it last year are making it this year. All these teams are going to win like 50 or more games.

I've been saying this about us, (but it can apply to any team in the west really) it really doesn't matter how we look right now, or like if we go on a winning or loosing streak right now. I mean obviously you wanna be playing good ball and you don't wanna fall too far down the standings catching L's and of course you wanna win as many games as you can, but ultimately what's most important is who's healthy and who's peaking mid april, come playoff time. That's more important than anything. I care about seeding, but I care MUCH MUCH more about how we're playing down the stretch heading into the playoffs.

@APkrawczynski: Rubio on KG's 1st practice: "he already yelled at Pek twice to get back on defense. I don't think Pek has been yelled at his entire career"

The Los Angeles Clippers plan to sign forward Jordan Hamilton of the Reno Bighorns to a 10-day contract Tuesday, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

The Clippers have been examining the buyout market, free agency and the NBA Development League for small forward depth and settled on Hamilton.

Hamilton, 24, has averaged 16.8 points, 7.4 rebounds and 3.5 assists this season for Reno of the D-League.

Hamilton has had NBA stops with Denver (2011-14) and Houston (2014). He was the 26th overall pick in the 2011 NBA draft out of Texas.

Dorsey :pimp: :pimp:

My teammate :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Is that the ugly chick that said Drake tried to pay her and she rejected him? Hakeem gave her the dream shake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom